Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to cut this reclassification bs out. Cats 19 and 20 dunking on 15yo kids talmbout "look how nice I am"

This may or may not have had a lot to do with why OJ Mayo looked like the second coming of Jordan in high school :lol:

If he reclassifies to 2017...this is your #1 pick next year:

Thats huge news.

2018 would have arguably the best top 5 prospects of all time if he does that. Mil

That's major news for Boston. Could get two of those guys, 1 of Ayton/Bamba and 1 of Porter/Doncic or even Bagley if they're lucky.

Team would be completely set up for the next 10 years. Huge news.

IMG_5416.JPG

This may or may not have had a lot to do with why OJ Mayo looked like the second coming of Jordan in high school :lol:
Briscoe was looking like a lottery pick out of high school and now he can barely crack the rotation in summer league...

Kawhi's the only top 5 player left to team up with and with the right type of defenders to bother GS (Well maybe less now that Dedmon and Simmons left but Kawhi and Green still there), Bron should try to be on a Pop team before he retires

i commend melo's work ethic and training in the off season but i still don't understand why i'm supposed to think this is any different from the training any NBA player is currently doing. bleacher report is constantly posting videos of melo doing drills similar to the ones i see high schoolers doing at the 24 hour fitness i go to.

Exactly. All he practices is his shooting...thats great.
But thats exactly the reason no one wants him on their team. He doesn't realize the irony.

what else is he supposed to be doing in the off season? Defensive slide drills?

And after all Pill Jackson did to damage Melo's rep, I'd post workout videos too

Are you serious? You think at this point in his career shooting drills is what he needs to succeed in the NBA?
And by succeed i mean win games and make the playoffs, not chase scoring titles.

No **** defensive drills and team oriented practices would be better instead of isolating himself just like he does in a game.

Are you serious? You think at this point in his career shooting drills is what he needs to succeed in the NBA?
And by succeed i mean win games and make the playoffs, not chase scoring titles.

No **** defensive drills and team oriented practices would be better instead of isolating himself just like he does in a game.

Please tell me what Melo should be working on as a 15 year veteran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom