OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Hot takes get your hot takes

Stanfan's takes tend not to age that well.

Im out here crying boys now I know how cardo and them bum *** fans feel over at UGLY when they win a big game only to know they gonna get boatraced by bama in the plauyoffs **** IM BALKCED BOYS

Take a knee you dummies! you talked all week how you were more physical than Stanford and got too caught up in your feelings, hey newsflash ducks, this conference runs through stanford and Washington, take your sorry *** uniforms and tradition back to the nike headquarters where they belong

ok maybe not nike headquarters cause phil knight

Costello is not better than Herbert.

He's not this year but when Herbert is a first round pick next year, Costello will be. He just has it.

This team will never be good enough to do anything.

I've accepted Stanford will be a 10 win team at most, with a lot of 8 and 9 win seasons mixed in but never really doing anything else.

Notre Dame to the playoff only to get blown out by 45 again. Unbelievable.

Boy was talking about Stanford and "playoffs" :wow: :rofl:

Dusted your sorry *** team though.

At least we can both agree that our head coaches should not be there for much longer.

Ponder this thought,

JJ, Parkinson, Smith and Irwin were all off the field for EVERY first down play last night.

4 Best players not on the field for a 3* running back that runs a 4.8..

Dusted your sorry *** team though.

At least we can both agree that our head coaches should not be there for much longer.

Ponder this thought,

JJ, Parkinson, Smith and Irwin were all off the field for EVERY first down play last night.

4 Best players not on the field for a 3* running back that runs a 4.8..

Who would you want instead of Shaw?

Abraham and Martinez are the 247 site. That report should make that clear cuz on one hand it claims they reported it and on the other it makes it seem like they may have taken money. Who is that person breaking it also?

Any coach that hires a 30 year old coordinator with no experience and then runs into 10 man fronts cant be considered a top 10 coach.

Top 30 maybe but we can do better. We have done better.

Any coach that hires a 30 year old coordinator with no experience and then runs into 10 man fronts cant be considered a top 10 coach.

Top 30 maybe but we can do better. We have done better.

Who does Stanford want though. Shot we’d take David Shaw over here.

I just saw it hit the message boards, bruv.

dacomeup dacomeup

Chris P Swanson - who is the dude that leaked the Steele commitment over the summer and was being super indignant when called out about it - is on twitter claiming the UF site guy paid to have the commitment videos made and then started shopping it to all of the USC sites and thats how they all knew where he was committing. He’s saying the UF site dude paid more than $1000 to make the video and then sold it to Schraeder and that he has a secretly taped recording with the 247 USC guys talking about how the UF dude and Steele tried to shop it to them.

Apparently after he was fired by Rivals Swanson told USC and then they dropped Steele. :lol:

FREE KOBE says it’s true but added: ”Well the good news is Schrader is getting free advertisement for his new site.

Personally, while we are not on good terms I dont think Schrader did this. He has had numerous opportunities to do this over the years and never did. He is or was in a rough spot in his life but he does love the university. I see no reason why he would do it. Its not to his benefit.

Swanson on the other hand is a raging ego driven dude and is always looking for that next TMZ moment. Dude is pure immaturity and drama.”

Either way doesn’t sound like the accusation is that USC did anything untoward.
—————

USC fans started a change.org petition for Bubba Bolden :lol:

https://www.change.org/p/usc-student-body-and-community-support-bubba-bolden-against-usc-suspension

According to Lynn Swann (the AD) the SJACS made an example of Bolden and suspended him the night before the game to spite the football program, although there was no formal charge at the school or formal finding from the investigation.

To be fair the dude did have 24 housing complaints filed against him - from fighting, smoking, underage drinking - which would bury anyone. The AD asked that they force him out of student housing but instead SJACS decided to suspend him for 28 months as a show of zero tolerance. Swann apparently wept for the kid at a boosters meeting lol and said something to the effect of “I won’t forget this, and I hold grudges.”

Last edited:
Guy from Michigan accuses guy from NYC of having “MAGA homies,” tonight at 11.

GettyImages-481616732_0-Embed.jpg

:lol: still doesn't change the fact that y'all literally birthed him, and I've never argued that MI was more progressive than NYC but go ahead.

Didn’t realize the Ohio State game is the prime time ABC game, now everyone will see Purdue pull the upset :smh:

Back
Top Bottom