OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Kid is 24 years old, and has never been an on field coach (let alone called plays) in any capacity :lol:

Nepotism U :pimp:

It's Kiffin so I know he'll be the playcaller. From an ESPN (lol) article I just read it seems like there's a lot of praise for Weis Jr.'s talent. So we'll see. What offense are they running though? Last year it was that hybrid USC/Baylor O.

Most of those European leagues don't start until the spring, like the old NFLE did.

Also analysts aren't "officially" supposed to be on the field coaching during practice, so they probably get away with Art being there by just saying he's a guest.

Ah got it. Well I wouldn't have Art walking my field, in the same UH gear all the other on field coaches are wearing, and talking to my kids if I was Applewhite, but that's just me.

It's Kiffin so I know he'll be the playcaller. From an ESPN (lol) article I just read it seems like there's a lot of praise for Weis Jr.'s talent. So we'll see. What offense are they running though? Last year it was that hybrid USC/Baylor O.

Ah got it. Well I wouldn't have Art walking my field, in the same UH gear all the other on field coaches are wearing, and talking to my kids if I was Applewhite, but that's just me.

They adopted some of the wide split stuff, but it looked mostly like a Kiffin O last season, and I doubt lil Weis is going to change anything. https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/6/21/17479562/oklahoma-fau-game-preview-2018

Honestly, I'm picking them to beat OU. OU's defense is really bad, and I'm not sold that Kyler can just come in and have that O firing at all cylinders. Baker was not a system guy.

Last edited:
Baja doing it right with those upgrades... But still, no money for the student athletes.

upload_2018-8-17_16-4-12.png

Reactions: HIM

This dude needs to find a whole new profession. He's untouchable. Not even a small high school team would hire him after all this. He's a woman beating, sexual deviant whose perverted enough to take explicit pictures at the WH and dumb enough to have his sex toys delivered to his job

It's a funny story but Brett should have just passed on this, and let someone like Barstool, TMZ, or Deadspin have it. It's not a good look for someone who wants to be taken seriously as a reporter.

I couldn't see guys like Bruce, Godfrey, or Thamel running something like this, and I doubt if Brett was still at ESPN they would have let him touch this.

It's a funny story but Brett should have just passed on this, and let someone like Barstool, TMZ, or Deadspin have it. It's not a good look for someone who wants to be taken seriously as a reporter.

I couldn't see guys like Bruce, Godfrey, or Thamel running something like this, and I doubt if Brett was still at ESPN they would have let him touch this.

It’s some weird sh*t for sure but yeah he’s reaching on anything. If the dude is some weird sex freak I mean that’s his thing but stick to the abuse story

Think he's just trying to further paint picture of Smith's recklessness at the job. No one in their right mind has that stuff sent to their place of employment.

Think he's just trying to further paint picture of Smith's recklessness at the job. No one in their right mind has that stuff sent to their place of employment.

Can't risk getting your fleshlight nicked by the neighbors.

Yeah this take seems to be more so between Brett and Zach. Not sure how anyone could monitor their employee taking nudes :lol:

Though if this is true and barstool won’t even buy his material, he may have hit a new low

Back
Top Bottom