OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You talking Jarez Parks, DE, 4* from Sebastion River HS? I think he messing around with his commitment/taking too long and there was no more room in the class and he had to take a greyshirt.

If it’s the same kid from two years ago, he had commitable offers from Auburn and some other SECs and ACCs. He just drank the same snake oil Saban fed Jalen Hurts.

Yea, I actually think that he was committed to Bama far before. He just got squeezed at the last minute to a grey shirt.

You talking Jarez Parks, DE, 4* from Sebastion River HS? I think he messing around with his commitment/taking too long and there was no more room in the class and he had to take a greyshirt.

To be fair, he didn't have to do anything. Parks was an Army All-American with dozens of offers, he's an idiot for grey shirting. Even if he were flip flopping on signing day, he could have still gone to Florida or Florida St.

To be fair, he didn't have to do anything. Parks was an Army All-American with dozens of offers, he's an idiot for grey shirting. Even if he were flip flopping on signing day, he could have still gone to Florida or Florida St.

I meant no more in Alabama’s class, not on other teams. When LaBryan Ray committed, that closed the door for him at Alabama that season.

My good friend growing up, his son was actually at the same signing day event as Parks at Sebastian Inlet and dotted the line with Charleston Southern. We didn’t talk very often over the last decade, but a few years earlier, he was telling me how big his boy had gotten and was excelling at football. Only reason I noticed his boy at that event was because he’s a Jr and I saw my buddy’s dreads in the background.

I meant no more in Alabama’s class, not on other teams. When LaBryan Ray committed, that closed the door for him at Alabama that season.

My good friend growing up, his son was actually at the same signing day event as Parks at Sebastian Inlet and dotted the line with Charleston Southern. We didn’t talk very often over the last decade, but a few years earlier, he was telling me how big his boy had gotten and was excelling at football. Only reason I noticed his boy at that event was because he’s a Jr and I saw my buddy’s dreads in the background.

How old are you?

I thought Dre was the next oldest dude in this thread to Casper, and he's only 40.

Murry better take that MLB check and if that doesn't work out, worst case he can try and play in the NFL after a few years. No need to risk playing in the NFL if he's got a legit chance to make the MLB in the next 3 years. MLB money > NFL

How old are you?

I thought Dre was the next oldest dude in this thread to Casper, and he's only 40.

Turned 41 last month. Casper is still the oldest :lol:

These cats are really feeling themselves over these commitment ceremonies. Looks like a flyer for a dang club opening:lol:

Add some fire in the background and it would look like an early aught Cash Money album or maybe even a No Limit record if left untouched lol

Last edited:
LOL @ the NFL. Last year they were saying he was a fool for even playing at OU this year cuz he had no future as an NFL QB. Now they're "expecting him." Hold this L.

Jayden Daniels to ASU.
Love Jayden to ASU. Good fit.

Better than Bryce Youngs sorry ***

Turned 41 last month. Casper is still the oldest :lol:
Dwade.gif

Looks like SC was turned down by Greg Alexander and Donte Williams so they’re moving on with Greg Burns who’s the DB coach at Oregon State. He was also the DB coach at SC on the 2 Pete Carroll National championship teams.

Looks like SC was turned down by Greg Alexander and Donte Williams so they’re moving on with Greg Burns who’s the DB coach at Oregon State. He was also the DB coach at SC on the 2 Pete Carroll National championship teams.
i also heard a former DB coach on Kingsbury's staff. He might have been DC at Louisiana Lafayette but didnt last long at all and might be at Bama right now?

Back
Top Bottom