**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a breakfast club interview with Telfair not too long ago.

He's a child in a mans body. Dude really didnt grow up at all. Stupid life decisions all around and i'm not surprised one bit.

Speaking of NYC talent. Man Lance is lucky he had the right people around him. For the amount of fights and trouble he got into in NYC, things coulda went downhill EASILY. We scrimmaged them and dude starting swinging at one of my teammates for lighting him up. He was legit wild.

Caught a breakfast club interview with Telfair not too long ago.

He's a child in a mans body. Dude really didnt grow up at all. Stupid life decisions all around and i'm not surprised one bit.

Speaking of NYC talent. Man Lance is lucky he had the right people around him. For the amount of fights and trouble he got into in NYC, things coulda went downhill EASILY. We scrimmaged them and dude starting swinging at one of my teammates for lighting him up. He was legit wild.

Lance is wild but his sense of humor seems to keep him level headed IMO. I remember watching Telfair and thinking yeah, he’s in for a rude awakening. He was arrogant or conceited (nothing wrong with that) but athletically I knew dude was going to be food in the NBA.

He had the same frame as Allen Iverson but was far and below an inferior athlete. He simply did not have the athletic prowess that he thought.

Lance seems cool and just happy to be hooping, I’d kick it with Lance. Bassy just wasn’t as good as he was hyped up to be. He was one of those guys that as soon as he got amongst elite competitors, he’d be exposed

I’m still going with LA even without including PG or Kawhi:

Russ
Beard
DeRozan
The Holiday Brothers
Amir Johnson
Trevor Ariza
Ty Chandler
Taj Gibson
Collison

But I think Baltimore is only area that can really compete.
Taj from NYC
Collinson from rancho. Lol.
Amir stinks.

Others than that I’ll give you are legit. But being LA that’s kinda weak too.

Telfair's confidence was the only thing that kept him around.

GOAT documentary though.

If you liked the doc or Hoop Dreams, you might like this. Had to read it in school. It's about Telfair, Starbury and a few others from Coney. Abraham Lincoln. Writer spent 9 months tagging along.

9780618446711_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

PG and Baltimore holdin it.

The snake and the servant
West Baltimore Me7o
Rudy "supastar" Gay
Jeff Green
Vic Oladipo
Will Barton
DWI Ty
Beasley
Dante Cunningham
Josh Hart
Fultz
Jerami and Jerian Grant
Quinn Cook
Rodney MacGruder

Is this list supposed to mean something in terms of talent or number of players from the area?

I’m still going with LA even without including PG or Kawhi:

Russ
Beard
DeRozan
The Holiday Brothers
Amir Johnson
Trevor Ariza
Ty Chandler
Taj Gibson
Collison

But I think Baltimore is only area that can really compete.

LA produces more players. That's just fact. To add to the list.

Klay Thompson
Arenas
Kevin Love I think
Paul George

LA produces more players. That's just fact. To add to the list.

Klay Thompson
Arenas
Kevin Love I think
Paul George
Lol can’t believe you clowns forgot the most obvious ones:

Future BASKETBALL hall of famers (JBA mvp’s, Lithuania stars and social media icons): lamelo and liAngelo ball

Gotta throw in Chicago too...they consistent with putting dudes in the league, a good amount of em are solid

And he’s if we having this discussion, gotta be some kinda cut off date ...else we mentioning Wilt with Philly n all that :lol:

^^^ Klay moved to Cali at 14 and played high school ball in Orange County. I think that means we can count him as being from SoCal.

Haven't been keeping up with the nba lately but peeped this clip

This really wasn't bad defense by Rubio at all. Any tighter D and Harden would've just flopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom