**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love, Hayward and Cedi

Real White Core
Did anybody actually read this article? :lol:

"The Cleveland Cavaliers would have interest in trading for Gordon Hayward this offseason should he become available by the Boston Celtics.

The Cavaliers offered Hayward a max contract during his 2014 restricted free agency.

Hayward's name is mentioned by the Cleveland Plain Dealer in trade scenarios involving the contract of J.R. Smith. The Celtics will try to re-sign Kyrie Irving and trade for Anthony Davis this offseason. If they strike out on Irving and Davis, the Celtics could conceivably reset around Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown.

Hayward is under contract for two more seasons."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m sure a lot of you already know, but SB Nation does a few series that are hella dope. One of them being Rewind where they rewind all the events leading up to a legendary sports moment. Just came across this episode on The Last Shot...

I never knew about those two missed calls. That’s a 5 point swing a potentially the difference in the game. Taking into account Scottie’s back and it would be an really interesting game 7 if the Jazz held on in game 6. Those two calls may have saved the series for the Bulls.

Side note: there’s an episode of their series “Collapse” where they examine the collapse of Jordans bulls, also highly recommended.

If the Nets strike out on the big names...they should give Julius Randle a look.
Initially I feel like it’d be good but then I think about how poor he was defensively and check both his and the nets numbers... i do wonder how that’d work

With that said if Dallas can’t get anyone I’d throw a 3 year bag at Randle

Haven't been keeping up with the nba lately but peeped this clip

This really wasn't bad defense by Rubio at all. Any tighter D and Harden would've just flopped

you live with that type of shot instead of him driving and breaking down the defense that leads to free throws, layups, open 3s and lobs
history has shown that james can't keep this up deep in a series
he's never shot 40 pct from 3 his whole career. don't get fooled by all that dancing and tough shots. that is not efficient and winning ball

I thought I did a good job following Randle, but am surprised he averaged roughly 21, 9 and 3. :lol:

The fact that he shot 34% from three on three attempts per 36 minutes is really encouraging.

I think he should be in line for a starting salary of ~$14-16M per.

^^^ Yeah, I knew Randle had some big games, but dint realize he was putting up numbers so consistently. I checked the leading scorers the last week of the season or saw and saw him at 21+ PPG and was like, “damn, really?”

His offense was by no means a surprise. It was his defense :sick: but hey maybe he just isn't a 5 right now and you pair him with a rim protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom