**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this shade at Durant or am I reading too much into it

nah, A’s fans refer to Khris Davis as Khrush or “KD” as well. If you’re not from the town i could see how this could be misinterpreted as the A’s trynna throw shade

If I told you LA city cats im from LA and you asked what part and I said Santa Clarita. You would laugh dead in my face. So it’s value to being from the city.

Last edited:
nah, A’s fans refer to Khris Davis as Khrush or “KD” as well. If you’re not from the town i could see how this could be misinterpreted as the A’s trynna throw shade

At the very least it was meant to be misleading. There is zero green in that image. That account calls him Khrush 99% of the time but now they call him KD? :lol:

Lakers meeting with Lue today and Monty again in the next couple days.

Scuttlebutt that Riles may be interested in coming back as president of bball ops.

25480-3281323c9fd343d9f88573e409e5c0af.jpg

^^^ Given his age, how long he’s been down there and how tight he is with Arison, I don’t know what Jeannie would have to offer Riles to get him to leave Miami. Aside from some of the terrible contracts he’s given out recently, Pat’s got a good thing going with the Heat.

But who knows? Weird stuff happens...

That doesn't really make sense, Marc Gasol isn't moving the needle for the Hornets.

They really need to not re-sign Kemba anyways so this helps them.

It would've been a good look to the players that the FO is trying to win.

And why should they not re-sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom