**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're gonna sit here with a straight face and tell me anyone could shoot 13 3's a game and make 37% of them?

We could include context and say that all 13 shots are difficult and contested.

I mean we gonna sit here with a straight face & give Harden props for being the best at a horrible style of basketball?

Sure nobody is better at dribbling out the shot clock & taking contested 28 footers, nobody is better at going to the basket with the intention of drawing fouls. These are all things that can be done by other superstars..... it would just make no sense for them to do so.

Harden is a great player, but he's another product of Dantoni's system making dudes look better then they are based off stats.

I mean we gonna sit here with a straight face & give Harden props for being the best at a horrible style of basketball?

Sure nobody is better at dribbling out the shot clock & taking contested 28 footers, nobody is better at going to the basket with the intention of drawing fouls. These are all things that can be done by other superstars..... it would just make no sense for them to do so.

Harden is a great player, but he's another product of Dantoni's system making dudes look better then they are based off stats.
If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it. You better believe that ....

As much as anyone brings up the ISO and the contested shots, he is making them and scoring at will.

Just saying

Instead of talking about a big win to save their playoff hopes, or brandon Ingram playing well, or how great the addition Reggie bullock has been, it’s about Harden. Harden wasn’t even flopping last night either. The Lakers did a great job defending him.

Yet, it’s about Harden

So now ya'll want this thread to be positive when ya'll man takes a L? :lol:

We can multitask.

I'm in tears at people who proudly wave the ALA flag every chance they get, trying to clown people for not talking about their own team

giphy.gif

dudes really went into full blown ref conspiracies & the playoffs ain't even hit yet, Imagine what there gonna do when they get packed out first round :smh:

She gonna *****s in trouble ol stalking asz
Girl.
upload_2019-2-22_10-48-24.jpeg
Dawg imagine being married at the peak of your athletic career on the verge of a championship and one of the most beautiful women in the world is looking at you like a piece of meat. I refuse to believe bron hasn’t smashed but if he has dude has monk level control over his sexual desires and urged

Dawg imagine being married at the peak of your athletic career on the verge of a championship and one of the most beautiful women in the world is looking at you like a piece of meat. I refuse to believe bron hasn’t smashed but if he has dude has monk level control over his sexual desires and urged

I feel like you are one of the few who could resist that kind of temptation from a woman. Like it wouldn't even phase you at all. That's how strong you are bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom