**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

“Missed most of them”. :lol:. What does that even mean?

I can remember so many clutch performances by Kobe in the playoffs off the top of my head . Game winner over Kidd, buzzer beater Detroit, clutch jumpers against Phx slapping Gentry on the ***, OT in Indy, the 3 in Denver then telling the crowd Shhhh, rebound and put back over Duncan and Admiral....

Y’all misremembering

I feel like you are one of the few who could resist that kind of temptation from a woman. Like it wouldn't even phase you at all. That's how strong you are bro
Ok so I guess I’m one of the few men who wouldn’t be able to resist Rihanna ok !!!

“Missed most of them”. :lol:. What does that even mean?

I can remember so many clutch performances by Kobe in the playoffs off the top of my head . Game winner over Kidd, buzzer beater Detroit, clutch jumpers against Phx slapping Gentry on the ***, OT in Indy, the 3 in Denver then telling the crowd Shhhh, rebound and put back over Duncan and Admiral....

Y’all misremembering
i think the criteria for this was like 5 secs remaining on the clock or something lol
Kobe has def hit a multitude of clutch shots but you know how media is rn

they find strict criteria to benefit their argument lol

Lakers HAVE TO win four games of these next 5, Pels, Griz, Pels, Bucks, Suns.

Gotta think Lonzo is back by then when we really need him. Also Lakers losing Zu is still a major loss, if for no other reason we are relying on Tyson Chandler to play 15-20 minutes a night and he's been in the league damn near 20 years. Tyson my dude but his game is predicated off hustle & energy, it's hard to ask someone with that much mileage to do that every night.

easy. AD def throwing both those games.

suns is cake. Griz, should be cake.

Bucks a monster L.

4-1.

Bron got Beyonce, RiRi and Savannah on his rotation.

LeGOAT:wow:

180781CD-F3A0-4473-AF84-B60C6F8BD73F.jpeg

Sheikh kept her *** confined to the box.

He knows damn well if she gets court side and sniffs the kangs pheromones its a wrap for him :lol:

You'll know the fix is in if Foster refs the rest of the tough games the lakers have. NBA will try and make it like like just random pickings as he wont ref the easier matchups, but each tough one..expect to see his face.

Then you'll really know. quote me.

180781CD-F3A0-4473-AF84-B60C6F8BD73F.jpeg

Sheikh kept her *** confined to the box.

He knows damn well if she gets court side and sniffs the kangs pheromones its a wrap for him :lol:

I thought Suge Knight was in jail? How he get out to hang at the Lakers games with Riri?

I was watching Ben Simmons recent highlights.. He was posting up, hitting hook shots, even made a turnaround j. Wow.

Honestly, I'd much rather have him focus on that then solely focus on a corner 3 rather than him trying to hit mid range jump shots.

the whole idea is for him to hit a jump shot so that defenders won't slack off of him, but hitting a 16 footer will not do that.

Can someone please tell me why everyone on tv is talking a paul george mvp?..i think out of respect he deserves to be talked about but the mvp has been locked with harden or giannis

Can someone please tell me why everyone on tv is talking a paul george mvp?..i think out of respect he deserves to be talked about but the mvp has been locked with harden or giannis
he has a solid case imo
harden is putting up the gaudy numbers
but PG has been at it all year and is potential DPOY as well too and this is def the best PG has ever played
PG has had some crazy games too

Giannis still no. 1 for me tho because they're no.1 east, best recrod, and no one penciled them being that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom