**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know the Rockets window closed. CP3 a year older and he injury prone, Melo on the squad, Harden still goofin in the playoffs.

francis.png

BIG FACTS

What you expect the man played 35+ minutes than any player besides lillardin regulation that is 48 minutes.

It’s call fatigue. Something that a few minutes of rest will help. Can’t expect 1 man to be so everything.

That lakers bench needs to actually put in some work. For real, for real.

8EA6F8BC-B5C2-4476-AF5C-1A48B12EECAB.png
70BB397C-9AD3-4BAA-BCAE-1C1A01D55738.png

The “lebron needs more help” train already fully loaded and ready for departure

Only reason i’m not going to tonight’s game. Wanna check it out on the fox sports go app

Theres an interesting convo around the nba reddit on how far basketball analytics can go and what it could mean for the sport. When we trend towards finding the best shots (corner 3 vs any other 3 vs midrange) and maximizing points per possession, could we end up with a product that becomes less varied and ultimately boring in style??

Just finished watching the Laker blazer game

- Really interested to see what the Lakers do with Zo. A big reason why his counting stats were solid, but empty (10/7/7) was because he played like 35 minutes a night. Don't know if Lonzo's production or impact can show itself playing 20 minutes a night, and even if / when he fully recovers from the knee thing, it's not like he's good enough to take Rondo's minutes away.

- There's a reason why all of bron's teams are towards the bottom of the league in pace. Don't think the Lakers will be, but you saw it here. There's no way the Lakers and Lebron can play at this pace, while being this small. They're gonna tire bro out. He slowed down in the 2nd half. It's always going to be hard to have a functioning defense if guys like Rondo and Bron are going to play in the high 30's minutes wise.

- Sauge City Stauskas :pimp: :pimp:

- Rolling with Josh Hart any day of the week.

Real talk though, Lakers still could have won that game.
I like them 4/7 for sure/4/6 probably.
I Mean, that ***** Sauce isn’t dripping 34 on anybody again this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom