**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He closed out the game like he always does so yes? He’s a finisher and a closer. What are you on about honestly

They didn’t win so he didn’t close out the game but there are numerous examples of him closing out games :lol:

Keko never change. :lol:

Boy, I swear, my **** is just hate .. some of ya are just .... lol

Please change and understand words have meaning.

SMH

Man Dwade ‘s face really looks washed. In all fairness to kobe he aged gracefully looks wise.

Trying to win agaisnt 2018 offenses and your 3 scorers are Derozan, Aldridge and Rudy Gay :lol:

Team would’ve been nuts in 05 though.
Even with those midrange messiahs they’ve been scoring enough points to win. Their issue is on the other end.

Last week or so 121, 139, 118, 136, 128, 140 given up, all losses except one. Compared to last year when they were a top 3 defensive team.

DeRozan’s effort in particular has been poor, he dies on screens almost every time like Westbrook. Losing Danny Green & DeJounte were also big blows, even Slo-Mo defended well for them.

Hawks are the streakiest team in the league. Jekyll & Hyde in the same game routinely.
From watching most of their games, It's by design...the rotations and strategy are put in place to ensure an L while looking competitive and entertaining at certain points in the game

Plus they got a whole bunch of youngins out there too

Knew the Spurs weren't making the playoffs when they gave up 130 to the Hawks in preseason. That defense is asscheeks

talk about no defense... 100 points in the 4th quarter for the bucks :lol:
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 10.30.52 PM.png
I got excited for 2 hunnit for a sec :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom