**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup i see them battling back to .500 ball and i dont see the magic holding on. Wall will
play like his old self for a spurt of the season.

Which is the absolute worst thing that can happen.

They'll get in as a 6-8 seed barely as a .500 team (if that)...win a few games and get tossed. Coach and GM keep their jobs...and they repeat the same exact scenario next year.

I've seen this movie before.

YEP SMH

For all their **** i think the wizards are still making the playoffs

Yeah, they'll back in there and continue to be a poorly run franchise. The wizards are a part time job to their owner, the team is like a hobby to him. :lol:

He's a hockey dude.

BTW, I'm just speculating the post season persuading the voters in the new rules. But then again, the votes might be in at the same time as before.

The only new rule is that they're announcing the MVP later. Voters still have to turn their votes in by the end of the season. It's a regular season award.

You can't factor in LBJ making the WCF for a regular season award bro :lol:

Beal is obviously way more diverse as a player but Klay does 2 things very great
Yeah that's basically how I feel about it. I like Beal's ability to score off the dribble more, but Klay is elite as it gets as a shooter and is a great defender.

I love Beal...its is close. But I saw Klay literally guard 1-4 before and the kid really locks down and holds his own against them all
Ive also seen klay being a total none factor when teams scout gsw and switch the screens. His in ability to create shots for himself is quite limiting when he isnt playing next to guys who cant facilitate.

Nobody with a brain said LeBron couldn’t play in the West.

It’s true there are no off nights in the West (except against Phoenix).

The West is deeper than the East.

There are like 8 teams that are 2-3 games out of first in the West.

Pretty much. In the West you can win 2 games and shoot up in the standings, or lose 2 and nosedive. But people will be attempting to coddle Lebron and make up ESPN type stats for him, it’s nothing new

CAE16F7D-C7D2-4288-A494-BC187B052382.jpeg

@wavycrocket aint put me onto gunna till June and he stillended up being my most played artist this hear :rofl: I thought for sure it would be the GOAT bad bunny :lol:

Idk how to look that up. Do you have to be on desktop? I think it’s safe to assume my top artist is Pusha.

My top listens for year is probably Audio Push still if I checked. Or maybe Cole or Flatbush Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom