**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotify

20F44972-1646-4B5A-B7B2-D29BFFCB895E.png

Too much hippity hop in y’all playlists. Diversify your musical palate.
Screenshot_20181206-091948_Chrome.jpg

Didn't think Drizzy would be there but everything else is on point. Hendrix x K. Dot

Lowball I’m wondering if this **** is rigged for drake :lol: He been on everyone’s list so far. I never even finished his album and they’re tellin me I listened to him more than Wizkid or J Balvin? I need proof

Lowball I’m wondering if this **** is rigged for drake :lol: He been on everyone’s list so far. I never even finished his album and they’re tellin me I listened to him more than Wizkid or J Balvin? I need proof

Outside of some old school rap and the freakin playlists, I need them slaps bump all that fist pumping ****

My first song of 2018 was Panda tho :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: HIM
So who is the best in the game by that logic then? Bron ain't played defense since the Cosby shows.
Lebron may not play lockdown defense at this point in his career, but at 6’9, 250 LJ aint NEVER BEEN FOOD for anyone. Curry get abused by dudes stronger or taller than him all the time, 6 ft chris paul be bullying this dood on the offensive end like steph owe him money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom