**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl uses my Spotify too so Ariana Grande made it on my list...

giphy.gif

Lebron may not play lockdown defense at this point in his career, but at 6’9, 250 LJ aint NEVER BEEN FOOD for anyone. Curry get abused by dudes stronger or taller than him all the time, 6 ft chris paul be bullying this dood on the offensive end like steph owe him money.

KD and Steph took turns with Bron last year. Literally attacked him every play (especially down the stretch) because they knew he wasn’t playing D

Wait I just realized I made accidentally made a new spotify account in June in vegas :lol:

Would explain Gunna being #1 and Drake being on there :lol:

Been hacking spotify accounts, also creating new accounts depending so no most played list. Idk I usually listen to millon net worth rappers anyway so I dont feel bad lol.

Film session directed by me & coach addict4sneakers addict4sneakers showing how KD & Steph and the Warriors were actively involving Bron in actions because he wasn’t playing defense

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...ead-jimmy-butler-does-things.673242/page-1184

@sorianotron read the page. Learn something :pimp:.

Baffling that a few of us are blog boyz but we’ve recently threw a lob to the great @bballkid11 and provide astute breakdowns of lebron not playing defense.

I thought we just looked at spread sheets and read blogs?

AAF5301A-E357-4D1D-92F5-2510B43C88A1.png

Blog boys 2
Barbershop 0

Y’all can’t do this and then cop pleas when we bring up bron and Kyrie picking on Curry on the way to a 3-1 comeback doe.
Yup Steve Curry had a HUGE target on him. BBQ chicken every time down the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom