**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why everyone talk about Fultz having the yips and not Ben? He legit is scared to shoot.

18EEEDD5-7F92-4DAA-8A8C-79E14D87F6B5.jpeg

Haven’t listened to Kanye in months and he still made it. :lol:

Slightly off topic but I legit can't stand it when people always cite dudes from the old days as being legends in rap. Like Rakims flow is terrible and he didn't say anything noteworthy. Meek Mill is like 200 times better than him in any aspect and will never be regarded as a legend by popular opinion.

People do the same thing with 90s ball.

Slightly off topic but I legit can't stand it when people always cite dudes from the old days as being legends in rap. Like Rakims flow is terrible and he didn't say anything noteworthy. Meek Mill is like 200 times better than him in any aspect and will never be regarded as a legend by popular opinion.

BRO WHATTTTTT
9F1435F7-E0E0-4372-9CF6-9FDBDC2FA15F.png

Bron haters really gonna sit here and act like Steph curry is a light skin Gary Payton on the defensive end now
Bruh you must be the ...... how In the ****ing world someone pointing out Lebrons defense = to Curry having a great defense.

****ing incredible......

Nostalgia.

Like how people think the Vancouver Grizzlies had dope unis. They were ugly as ****.

Steph and Harden fans talking about defense got me trippin. :lol:

Atleast we know in Bron's prime he was a great defender. He 34 years old, 16 years now. What's they excuse for never, ever, ever playing defense.
Jordan was 35 when he got his last NBA All defensive team ....

I not saying Lebron never played Defense but it has been almost a decade since dude started neglecting D and about 6 years since he hasn't played any defense.

I'm sure he can step it up and he probably will so he can say he was All nBA defensive 1st team at an older age than Jordan.

Why everyone talk about Fultz having the yips and not Ben? He legit is scared to shoot.

That’s not the yips, that’s just how he’s always played. Big difference between not wanting to adjust your game and forgetting how to shoot when it was one of the main reasons the organization drafted you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom