**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can, will.....man F that it’s Jerry West he can get anything done.......why does he have Clippers out there with only 1 guy who can get his shot and a bunch of hype men. Bradley played 30+ tonight and had 1rb and 1to and This just isn’t fair to Toby or Shai-Jesus.......who he is working towardS? I’m not talking off Season **** either....deadline?.....anybody?

Because Bradley and Beverly ain’t it, especially once Gallo goes down.

Wondering the subtle nuances between Rose and Westbrook's playmaking athleticism. I don't want to blame it on the shoes, but one of those things man...

Rose was that good.

From NBA.com Power Rankings
"D'Angelo Russell has also had a couple of big games and has registered a team-best plus-47 over the winning streak, with the Nets having allowed 15.8 fewer points per 100 possessions with him on the floor (102.3) than they have with him off the floor (118.1).”

Dinwiddie is good. Russell happens to be better.

Either way, good problem for Nets to have.

You’re just gonna quote a stat that only takes into account their recent 5 game win streak?

And ignore the stats from the 8 game losing streak that occurred immediately prior to that?

And also use that stat as “proof” of who is better? :lol:

Yea Dinwiddie doesn’t have a Shoe Deal.
He has a Brand.

I think VICE did apiece on it 2 years back right before they ran out of topics to cover. Was a real ill piece.

Wondering the subtle nuances between Rose and Westbrook's playmaking athleticism. I don't want to blame it on the shoes, but one of those things man...

Rose was that good.

Rose had the edge in agility and a tighter handle. Russ is stronger.

Rose had to be more explosive too. He's smaller than Russ but I've never seen him miss a dunk. Russ smokes dunks and layups all day

Rose had to be more explosive too. He's smaller than Russ but I've never seen him miss a dunk. Russ smokes dunks and layups all day
Russ is more explosive/stronger= Like Lebron.
Rose had more control/finesse= Like MJ.

Guys like Lebron and Russ could easily crossover to the NFL with their size and athleticism.

Nobody really thought the clippers were for real, right?

Clippers 3-7 in their last 10 (tied w/ the Suns for last)
Grizz falling off too, they’re 4-6 in their last 10.

Everybody 5-5 to 7-3 except for Denver who is 8-2.
It’s a war zone.

Gallo tried that same of the backboard **** ingles tried to pull.

It should be easier taking a 10 footer than doing that.

You’re just gonna quote a stat that only takes into account their recent 5 game win streak?

And ignore the stats from the 8 game losing streak that occurred immediately prior to that?

And also use that stat as “proof” of who is better? :lol:

Dinwiddie is the 3rd worst defender in the NBA at any position based on DRPM.
Only Sexton and Trae Young are worse. Even by that measure Russell isn’t good, he’s the 76th PG. What shows you truly how bad Dinwiddie is the difference between Dinwiddie and Russell is the same gap as Russell from the 9th best PG based on DRPM.

If you go by defensive points saved. Dinwiddie is the 8th worst defender in the league.

You don’t like Russell that’s fine. But don’t act like you actually watch Nets games.

Dinwiddie is a good scorer. He can get to the rim. It’s why having both Russell and Dinwiddie works for the Nets because it’s 48 minutes of offense from the PG position with two diametrically opposed styles. Also do remember Dinwiddie posts those defensive stats mainly against second units.

Last edited:
Sarver stepped in and basically forced the Suns to draft Ayton and Bridges when their basketball ops were set on Luka and SGA. Damn.

Luka has been absolutely masterful. But Ayton isn’t a slouch.

He’s been screwing the Suns for years. Ayton ranks really far down on that list. Remember this is the team that had Eric Bledsoe, IT2 and Brandon Knight at the same time and somehow got nothing of value or squandered the return for them.

And the team that also drafted Bender & Chriss in the same draft like idiots.

So many worse decisions they’ve made than Ayton at # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom