**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign Boogie to a 1 year bag

sp.gif

Beyond trolling at this point. :lol:

I really think if AD/Rich/Bron had not only requested the trade sooner, were a little more subtle about it, he'd be in LA right now. They thought their plan was foolproof, but truly underestimated the people they were dealing with. You still work within their system. They will try and win at any cost. Even cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Last edited:
Dell Demps was going to be fired from the Pelicans whether he traded Anthony Davis or not.

He was on borrowed time.

Guy completely dropped the ball on the AD situation. Granted that AD/Klutch should've been both discrete and timed things closer to the deadline, but a small market team getting an entire roster of young cats for an oft injured 'star' and then declining it? :smh:

Magic a garbage GM, but Demps hot trash.

He’s been stuck in one of the worst run franchises since he was drafted, that doesn’t help

All that Henny aint gon erase the memory that y'all traded Chris Paul in his prime for a bunch of players that amounted to nothing and left for nothing and a pick that turned into Austin Rivers

To compound that, Eric Gordon tells you that his heart is in Phoenix yet you still match the bag

To compound that you trade a first for Asik. To compound that you sign him to a bag the next summer

Cousins trade is murky, gave up some assets for sure. On one hand Cousins was playing well before the injury, on the other the team vastly improved with Cousins out of the lineup and swept Portland

I live in Dallas now so I rock with them, signed a deal right before the season started. I made the right choice for sure

You still the homie though and I'll pour up with ya tomorrow night when I touch down in LA again for the holidays
Hate it had to be Freddy but this is what I already told him 2 months ago

Nah Brah. As a pelicans fan here in new orleans, it was WAY past time for Demps to go. He made too many stupid decisions as GM.

Oh 100% but he should’ve been fired last year or at the deadline or at the end of the year.

Unibrow injuring his shoulder during the game made you fire the GM? What?

****ball organization should just swallow the fine and pay the 2.5 million to sit him out for the rest of the season. If you didn’t want to pay the fine, then they shouldve traded him to the best offer at the deadline (They didn’t cuz the Lakers had the best offer and the Pelicans wanted to be petty but whatever that’s another topic). Ultimately they won’t pay the fines because they are a cheap, ****ball organization. Main reason AD wants to leave in the first place.

Hate it had to be Freddy but this is what I already told him 2 months ago

They want the liberty of running a trash org for 7 years to the point that the franchise guy wants out and also the luxury of 'protecting their asset' so they can tank and repeat the same charade. Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom