Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

_JmiTC13sheqzG3WUMdICX7hqlZ8UfFWctwbGB4euoA.jpg

i feel like nate rob got railroaded because of the perception that he wasn't a team player or at least had a rep for being a little too unruly for most teams

he was an incredible athlete who constantly had to prove himself to a bunch of suits while dozens of scrubs got to hang around and collect checks throughout the league

Is someone like a Ron Baker more productive than him though? (Not saying for this team... plus i know Baker has a contract)
Ron isn't gonna whine about his role though. A guy like Nate who been in the league for a while and is in his 30s will definitely speak up on that :lol:

Nate wants real playing time

i feel like nate rob got railroaded because of the perception that he wasn't a team player or at least had a rep for being a little too unruly for most teams

he was an incredible athlete who constantly had to prove himself to a bunch of suits while dozens of scrubs got to hang around and collect checks throughout the league
1000% agreed. We saw what he did with a big role on that Bulls team. Nate is crazy talented, he got shafted. Larry Brown had a lot to do with the perception Nate got throughout the league after his rookie year.

Still think he can contribute off the bench. He’ll always be a spark plug.

As long as the Knicks don't sign him I'm all for Nate coming back to the league :lol: Knicks undefeated this season, I like it :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom