Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Dame teasing. Only pg I'd want over Kyrie.

He’s not worth it. Rather just stay out with the youngsters and get a bunch of scrappy guys to do the dirty work and knock down open threes.
That team ain't winning no championships.

How could we pull that triple threat off?

Who would you put in the middle?
Trade majority of the young guys of value so get rid of DSJr, Mudiay, Thomas, that guy we signed on a partial deal, DJ, Knox, probably Frank if the money still doesn't match up.

I'd like to keep MitchRob though.

Nah I’m right there with you

Not enjoyable to watch at all
It's complete trash.

Like I don't get how it's suppose to prepare athletes for the pros when the rules .and the gameplay wild slow and safe and gives them extra chances.

So ****ing weak.

Last edited:
That Dame quote had to be posted out of context.

He was just on record saying he's never leaving Portland and he would feel like he's cheating if he went to another team.

I can see us winning tonight for some reason.

Watch MitchRob give Towns fits. Pookie should see some playing time to slow down Taj Gibson

20190222_121519.png

That Dame quote had to be posted out of context.

He was just on record saying he's never leaving Portland and he would feel like he's cheating if he went to another team.
Kyrie was on some similar **** the beginning of the season and changed up.

These players of today seem perfectly play with publicly saying one thing and then contradicting themselves on some Rick James **** that will make them hated by the fans.

Hope the 1 and done rule gets rescinded but at the same time feel like there's not many players who are ready for NBA at 18-19 years old. I think my interest in college ball declined with the 1 and done rule...

my-post-jpg.2275995

Part 1 of episode one is up.

YEA I KNOW I was all over the place
YEA I KNOW the audio is not great
YEA I KNOW IM A RAMBLING *** ***** but bare with me NT It WILL get better :lol:

I broke it down by parts so I can get some constructive criticism from the fam and make part 2 better. Going forward I want every episode to be 1 part and between 30-45 minutes, soon available on all platforms

Episode 1: Love vs. Lust, Loyalty? Part. 1
https://anchor.fm/realtalkwithriece/episodes/Episode-1-Love-vs--Lust--Loyalty--Part--1-e39k5g

NYK FAM, I got a dusty *** podcast that I just started. I feel with right support/content I could take this thing somewhere. Would love a listen and some criticism next time yall take a ****

my-post-jpg.2275995

I broke it down by parts so I can get some constructive criticism from the fam and make part 2 better. Going forward I want every episode to be 1 part and between 30-45 minutes, soon available on all platforms

https://anchor.fm/realtalkwithriece/episodes/Episode-1-Love-vs--Lust--Loyalty--Part--1-e39k5g

NYK FAM, I got a dusty *** podcast that I just started. I feel with right support/content I could take this thing somewhere. Would love a listen and some criticism next time yall take a ****

I like gritty. Will listen when I get a chance

i know the knicks. they play at madison square garden - damian lillard

my-post-jpg.2275995

that's dope. congrats. will give it a listen

you need a clear(er) mic or better preamp setup

Knicks punked him into leaving NY. He was never built for NY to begin with. Son was here for like 4 years and never played at the Rucker. We off that terry cloth nonsense.

Which is why we shouldn’t want Kyrie or AD.

We need to build the garden back brick by brick. We need dirty players which is why KD is perfect. Have you seen son? He’s super dusty.

Back
Top Bottom