Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Did Kanter really think we would prioritize his next contract over Mitchell Robinson’s development who is probably already a better all around player and would likely be a top 5 pick if the draft were redone?

I don’t understand man.:lol:

Mitch probably doesn't know DJ is on his team. Son is always blazed. I'm sure of it.

8sm8w7kruve21.png

lol i had no idea mogs wasnt ****ing with trier like that

He def had his share of questionable plays though

Nah, I don't think Kanter would have opted in if he knew he would be benched. His problem wasn't so much the losing but that he was benched. He knew how bad the team was way before he knew he wasn't getting any pt. If he can have a successful playoff run he can Jerome James someone in the off season.

Of course he was gonna opt in. Son wasn’t leaving 18M’s on the table. I sure af wouldn’t :lol:

I could definitely see people not messing with Trier. That whole iso-Zo **** was overblown. You could tell he was feeling himself with some of those iso drives he decided to take.

we will finally get to see if the whole "NBA is better when the knicks are good" mantra is facts. btw i like zo game but sometimes i wanna snuff dude when it felt like he was having a bad shot selection-off with tim jr. I hope all that change next year and slime get back to cookin

we will finally get to see if the whole "NBA is better when the knicks are good" mantra is facts. btw i like zo game but sometimes i wanna snuff dude when it felt like he was having a bad shot selection-off with tim jr. I hope all that change next year and slime get back to cookin

We been knew that. Just weirdos from other states like the pretend otherwise b/c of their hate for the city of NY

Back
Top Bottom