Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mayweather did not have an 8 figure purse until he was 30 when he fought DLH. Canelo just turned 28. Anyway I cannot care less and think these youtubers look like fan boys for debating about who has the better deal or who has more money.

Doubt Canelo is going to be that big from mid 30s-40 yrs old to for big money fights like Floyd tho, highly doubt Canelo will join the Billion dollar career earning club that Floyd is in.

Anyways, think Floyd is trying to decide his next opponent between Canelo, Manny, Conor or Khabib

Doubt Canelo is going to be that big from mid 30s-40 yrs old to for big money fights like Floyd tho, highly doubt Canelo will join the Billion dollar career earning club that Floyd is in.

Anyways, think Floyd is trying to decide his next opponent between Canelo, Manny, Conor or Khabib
He should stay away from Ginger

You also get Khabib winning a belt against Al Iaquinta. Or DC fighting Derrick Lewis.

There's good and bad in both. Good and bad fights. Good and bad politics. Good and bad judging.

I don't even bother to compare them. I enjoy both and neither sport stands out to me as significantly better in any way than the other.

Just depends on the weekend.

But to be honest Boxing has more potential matches right now that I'm interested than MMA. But to your point, we all have to see if they actually get made.

I agree I wish Floyd would just stay retired and enjoy his money and just shutup… he shouldn’t go back to boxing and look like a washed Hopkins… keep your record intact

Oh you guys just going to act like Oscar and Canelo didn’t bring his name up first :smh:

who cares tho

everyday it's something different, dude out here trying to fleece folks for make believe boxing matches because he knows good damn well he can't actually fight a real boxer anymore

He need to stop tricking on them **** and he wouldn't have to keep fighting

Canelo is fighting at 168 and Floyd fought mainly at 147. Fight would never happen unless they do some other type of catchweight again.

When they first fought, Floyd set a catch weight of I think 152. Canelo was much younger and looked like a zombie at the weigh in.

No way this fight can happen anymore, let’s move on.

Back
Top Bottom