Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kell Brook time, see what he has left after GGG and spence broke each of his eye sockets

Loma official purse 1 million, will get close to 2 million.
Pedraza official $350,000 he will get close to 1 million.
Dogboe official $100,000, he will get close to $250,000 plus African television rights.
Navarette will get $50,000

Lopez and Menard will get $20,000 each

Wouldnt say that but it def could've been a draw if it wasnt in Sheffield. Brook looks to be past his best days already at 32 most likely due to fighting GGG at 160 and then spence back at 147 in back to back fights. Dont think brook can beat charlo, Hurd, or even mungaia at this point

Didn't watch, but heard Kell Brook was getting spanked and got a gift.

Wouldnt say that but it def could've been a draw if it wasnt in Sheffield. Brook looks to be past his best days already at 32 most likely due to fighting GGG at 160 and then spence back at 147 in back to back fights. Dont think brook can beat charlo, Hurd, or even mungaia at this point
Hate to admit it but he's done. I don't think he maximized his talent for a long enough time. I enjoyed watching him for the couple years he was at his best though.

Khan despises him to the point which he doesn't want to benefit him financially, win or lose.

My cousin is friends with Khan and Floyd had this dude thinking he was getting a fight with him for a good 3 years at least :lol: Kept telling him next one is with him

I don’t know if I’m a watch 42-1, if they don’t mention Buster actually being down for ten seconds, I don’t want to hear anything else

perfect timing... just came back to the room and the bar closed here in DR but i got that henny ready... bout to watch this fight though

the other guy is throwing more punches... loma still has a chance but is short in the scorecards imo... hes throwing the bigger punches but not throwing a lot...

Back
Top Bottom