Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dude kell brook fight was a male stripper that moved up to fight bum *** Danny jacobs a few years back lol

Pedraza getting rocked

Rewatched Wilder vs. Fury and that double jab, left hook, short right combo "Gypsy King" landed in R3 was a thing of beauty.

There's a lot to be said about commentators, analyst, reporters, etc.
Most of them are blowhards, opportunist, over-opinionated, and flat out @ss*****

Between football, baseball, basketball, and boxing there's no shortage.
Joe Buck, Stephen A, Skip, Collinsworth, Dennis Miller, Dilfer, Witten, Mark Jackson, and most notably for this sport....Jim Lampley and Teddy Atlas.

While they're arrogance and entitlement of covering the sport for so long gives these jerks some type of jurisdiction to judge others, I like to think that eventually some day in the public eye these mugs will get they're day.
Whether it be in some form of scandal or being ostracized by they're own peers or networks.....I like to think that Karma is the great equalizer.

Just saw this video and it kinda got to me......
I still can't stand his bias play-by-play but this pulled at my strings a lil. Gotta give that man some respect for caring this much about the sport and the network that wrote his checks.

My guy "Hi-Tech" with another W. Started slow but that flurry in R11 was sucio, straight up assault on Pedraza. Get the impression that Lomachenko wasn't fully comfortable or confident in his repaired right shoulder. Didn't see him throw the right hook, as the ESPN team pointed out. Nor the volume or normal output we've come to expect from "the Matrix." Mentioned Mikey in 2019 during the post-fight interview, let's get it!

No one wants to fight loma
Especially not overweight gervinta bum Davis
Randomly bump into him at the McD's by Port Authority. Think he posts up with TMT near Intercontinental often. Looking forward to his scrap with Mares. Been too long outta the ring for "Tank."

^
Champ! Good to see you still here fam.
No one is seeing Hi-Tech from 130-140. No one.
Mikey don't wan it, he'd rather get his block knocked by Spence before cashing out with Loma.

Y'all agree with this top 10 HW list? Personally, I have Fury at the top spot. Also don't know if Kownacki should be in the top 10 yet, if he beats Gerald Washington Jan 26th I can see him in top 10

Last edited:
Gatti vs Ward
Oscar vs Tito
Hopkins vs Tito
Oscar vs Sugar Shane
Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams
Tyson vs Holyfield
Lennox vs Vitali

Back
Top Bottom