Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the Loma fight was pretty even. Not to be "that" guy. But i woudln't be shocked if Linares tested positive. It seemed he was in there for a marquez pacman moment. Looked to be setting up for big shots. And you could tell he had superior punching power but Loma's accuracy and hand speed were also obvious. I don't want to soapbox but espn's commentators didn't give linares enough credit. If Linares would have gotten off the canvas and the fight would have went the distance i could have seen it being very close on the cards.

I still think loma is wildly talented but i think the size difference showed in that fight.

One judge had Linares up 1, Loma up 1 (86-84 each) and one judge had it 85 even before the finish.

It was close on all cards.

One judge had Linares up 1, Loma up 1 (86-84 each) and one judge had it 85 even before the finish.

It was close on all cards.

good to know. As soon as the ref waived it off i turned off the tv. guess it was just the commentary team who was a little OD

Inoue was my guess too. Only other one I could think of was another slugfest with Gallito

This will be a good barometer for where he's at.

If he walks through Smith too, then it's time to start taking him seriously as a legit factor at 154.

Surprised to see the majority picking overrated Gary Russell jr to beat jo jo Diaz tomorrow night

JoJo Diaz is getting hammered at the sports books. Went from +420 to +240. I don't know who to pick actually. Gary Russell is gifted but I question if he's dedicated to boxing. JoJo Diaz is younger and looks like he really wants this.
Surprised to see the majority picking overrated Gary Russell jr to beat jo jo Diaz tomorrow night

completely forgot Badou Jack is a Muslim and its Ramadan. i just hope he can rehydrate properly for this fight

Back
Top Bottom