OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To make the playoff? They were a OT 4th down in year two from playing in the B1GCG and from probably getting a playoff spot with Speight at QB.

The expectation this season should be at least 10-2, but the roster still isn’t where it needs to be to be taken seriously as a NC contender unless Shea is a generational type talent to carry them there.

To make the playoff? They were a OT 4th down in year two from playing in the B1GCG and from probably getting a playoff spot with Speight at QB.

The expectation this season should be at least 10-2, but the roster still isn’t where it needs to be to be taken seriously as a NC contender unless Shea is a generational type talent to carry them there.

Nako leaving out Miami at 6 conveniently smh.

Lulz @ this being put up or shut up.

Fake News Nako has higher standards for Michigan than his own damn squad :smh:

LOL. You post in here every day about how Harbaugh taking y'all to Singapore, how Shea Patterson is the best QB since Jon Navarre and how Harbaugh whispering to QBs like the Ying Yang twins but then you getting mad at me cuz I said you supposed to finish higher than 5th in your division??

"They were an OT 4th down in year two from playing in the B1GCG!!!!" That's success now?? ***** sit down :lol: :lol:

Preseason top 5 every year and can't even finish top 3 in your division.

Last edited:
LOL. You post in here every day about how Harbaugh taking y'all to Singapore, how Shea Patterson is the best QB since Jon Navarre and how Harbaugh whispering to QBs like the Ying Yang twins but then you getting mad at me cuz I said you supposed to finish higher than 5th in your division??

"They were an OT 4th down in year two from playing in the B1GCG!!!!" That's success now?? ***** sit down :lol: :lol:

Preseason top 5 every year and can't even finish top 3 in your division.

Drew Henson*

I never said it was, but to say that it's "put up or shut up" for dude is basically saying that he's underachieved during his tenure which is wrong. Last year yes, but year 1 was a massive over achievement, and year 2 was about what should have been expected with the OL and QB situations he inherited. You switch year 1 with 3, and the narrative around this team is completely different.

Michigan has one (or 1/2 depending how you look at it) NC in the modern era of CFB. It's unrealistic to assume that he should have had a playoff run by now, for the talent that he inherited and for what Michigan is in 2018. This is not 1995, these kids did not grow up seeing Michigan win, nor does the rustbelt produce the kind of talent it once did. A lot of fans like to get on dude because of the trips the stuff he's done to increase the "brand", but the majority of the motivations behind that stuff hasn't been altruistic. It's to get kids to come here.

How anyone looks at Michigan's roster and says put up or shut up is besides me. Preseason rankings aside, Urban has been recruiting on a whole different level than the rest of the conference.

I'm patiently waiting on the excuses in here about how knowing the team had to play a trash WSU the next Friday is the reason SC gets washed by Texas.

The spin when JDR gets hired in December should be great too :lol:

Louisville 2 seasons ago was. SC wasn’t even that good last season, and they are going to be considerably worse this one.

Back
Top Bottom