OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Why not Stras and McCullers, and forget about Yu.
Darvish is too much of a value to pass up on in the 14th round. I doubt he makes it out of the 5th.

I actually think I'm leaning towards Strasburg now over McCullers :lol:. I can just re-draft McCullers close to the 15th if I really want him. Won't be able to get Stras in the 5th.

@erupt EddieDoyers EddieDoyers eracism eracism xxpizzo xxpizzo bigpat630 bigpat630 @CrownRoyalDaddy suavamente suavamente @lovehateself @Retroballer @nomnom @d3si

It's that time of the year again! NT Champs League is OPEN and everyone is already in the league. I just need confirmation that everyone still wants to partake. @Retroballer and @nomnom are the only ones I have confirmed so far so let's get this thing going. Once everyone has confirmed we can look for a date to draft and finalize scoring and other settings. I know scoring needs to be fixed bc pitching was OD last year.

It's back guys! :nthat::nthat::nthat:

@erupt EddieDoyers EddieDoyers eracism eracism xxpizzo xxpizzo bigpat630 bigpat630 @CrownRoyalDaddy suavamente suavamente @lovehateself @Retroballer @nomnom @d3si

It's that time of the year again! NT Champs League is OPEN and everyone is already in the league. I just need confirmation that everyone still wants to partake. @Retroballer and @nomnom are the only ones I have confirmed so far so let's get this thing going. Once everyone has confirmed we can look for a date to draft and finalize scoring and other settings. I know scoring needs to be fixed bc pitching was OD last year.

I’m in baby!

Any of yall willing to chime in on my keeper situation?

16 team keep forever points league. 12 major league, 3 minor league keepers.
Current plan of 11 definites -
C - WContreras
1B - Freeman
2B - IHapp
SS - Correa
OF - Betts, Benintendi, Marte, Mazara (play to play at UTIL)
SP - Kershaw, GCole, Berrios
3 Minors Keepers - Eloy, FWhitley, AReyes

Maybes - DPrice, BSnell
Minors maybes - Brendan Rodgers, WBuehler.

Originally had Rodgers over Reyes for a minors keeper, but figure there's a better chance of me being able to reacquire Rodgers in the draft since he isn't likely to contribute in 2018.
Really torn between keeping Price or Snell. Think Snell is a slightly better option in a keep forever league, but I also think there's a better chance I reacquire him in the draft's first round then if I did the same with Price. Price never having surgery for last year's injury doesn't sit well with me though.

Any suggested changes?

Any of yall willing to chime in on my keeper situation?

16 team keep forever points league. 12 major league, 3 minor league keepers.
Current plan of 11 definites -
C - WContreras
1B - Freeman
2B - IHapp
SS - Correa
OF - Betts, Benintendi, Marte, Mazara (play to play at UTIL)
SP - Kershaw, GCole, Berrios
3 Minors Keepers - Eloy, FWhitley, AReyes

Maybes - DPrice, BSnell
Minors maybes - Brendan Rodgers, WBuehler.

Originally had Rodgers over Reyes for a minors keeper, but figure there's a better chance of me being able to reacquire Rodgers in the draft since he isn't likely to contribute in 2018.
Really torn between keeping Price or Snell. Think Snell is a slightly better option in a keep forever league, but I also think there's a better chance I reacquire him in the draft's first round then if I did the same with Price. Price never having surgery for last year's injury doesn't sit well with me though.

Any suggested changes?
I'd stay put with your minor leaguers and probably keep Price/Snell and nix Gerritt Cole.

My draft is set for the 21st. Time to truly prep.

blackredxiiigoat blackredxiiigoat I wouldn't bother with Price & Snell TBH.
Mine is the 17th :pimp:. Can't wait.

Just another reminder I need to hear back from some of you guys for this season.

@erupt EddieDoyers EddieDoyers eracism eracism @CrownRoyalDaddy suavamente suavamente @lovehateself @d3si need to hear back from you guys ASAP

What is all of your expectations for Rhys Hoskins this year? Have to decide if I want to keep him or not.

What is all of your expectations for Rhys Hoskins this year? Have to decide if I want to keep him or not.
I'm probably higher on him than most since I'm a Phillies homer, but I'm expecting big things from him. Our lineup is sneaky good and he should be hitting right in the heart of it. I don't see him continuing his crazy pace from last year but he should put up some good numbers.

I'm here for this. I have him as well and leaning towards keeping, despite his push to the OF with Santana being signed.

We're allowed 3 keepers. Leaning Hoskins, Castillo (Reds SP) and Luke Weaver. Therefore I would lost three back-end rounds worth of picks, but IDK if I want to go all young kids when I have the option to keep a guy like LeMahieu, Archer, Keuchel or Gray.

I dunno what happened to the OG NT baseball league anymore but I am free and looking to be in any legit one that has a spot.

Back
Top Bottom