**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Well I think its about time to get this thread up and running. My draft is late next month not sure about everyone else.

Just saw today a bomb dropped on Lesean McCoy so that might shake up the first couple of rounds even more.

My drafts are usually a week or two before season starts

whenever I seen FF talk I think summer is about to be over but this is a little early :lol:

well i generally draft the weekend prior to the the opening game. Ours is currently set for August 31 as game 1 is September 6.

Maybe it is early but the free agency thread for BBall is losing steam and I am hoping this one will ramp up.

We draft usually the week of the opening game, like Monday or Tuesday. If not some time that week before

i've been waiting for this thread to pop up. the draft for my main league is tbd, maybe middle of august. i'll be ready thoughhh

My league switched to a PPR league. We already were a keeper league so right now I am debating the following:

Juju for a 12th
Alex Collins for a 12th
or
Josh Gordon for a 12th.

I can only keep 1. I am currently leaning Juju with it being PPR and the QB questions for the Browns.

There it is, the yearly fantasy thread :nthat:. Where all of our friends have teams and none of us do :lol: >D .

Think my main league may end up drafting the night before Week 1 kicks off on Thursday the 6th.

When/how do you guys decide draft order?

Let's hear some predictions.

Not so bold: Alvin Kamara finishes as the RB1 in half/full point PPR.

Bolder: Blake Bortles finishes as a top 5 QB.

Not so much a prediction, but I'm very curious to see how Jerrick McKinnon does in SF. Based on how Shannahan used Hyde last season, McKinnon's ability to run and catch, and the contract they gave him, he seems to be in line for a potential huge year.

Not so much a prediction, but I'm very curious to see how Jerrick McKinnon does in SF. Based on how Shannahan used Hyde last season, McKinnon's ability to run and catch, and the contract they gave him, he seems to be in line for a potential huge year.

Thinking the same. Definitely a guy I plan to target mid-rounds.

Ironically enough, I think Dalvin Cook is poised for a great return season as well.

giphy (71).gif

We're back

A lot of people think he’s being overrated

I wanna think he’s gonna so we’ll but I’m not grabbing him unless it’s a last resort or he slips

Then again Jordan reed always slips in my drafts and I end up grabbing him for a steal based on potential and that bites me right in the *** every single year :lol:

So in my two keeper 0.5 PPR league you can only keep one of each position.

QB - Brady
RB - Kamara, Dalvin Cook, McKinnon
WR - Tyreek, Josh Gordon

I’ve been set on keeping Kamara and Tyreek but would you guys lean any other way? Especially if Cook or Gordon look amazing in preseason.

QB - Brady
WR - Tyreek, Josh Gordon

I’ve been set on keeping Kamara and Tyreek but would you guys lean any other way? Especially if Cook or Gordon look amazing in preseason.

Yeah that's a tough one. I'm not sure I see tyreke having the same effectiveness with a different QB, but gordon is constantly getting in trouble. I'd almost have to lean tyreke and hope you can get gordon back in the middle to later rounds. He is just too much risk at this point

A lot of people think he’s being overrated

I wanna think he’s gonna so we’ll but I’m not grabbing him unless it’s a last resort or he slips

Then again Jordan reed always slips in my drafts and I end up grabbing him for a steal based on potential and that bites me right in the *** every single year :lol:

People still bother with Reed? Glad I've never had the experience of rostering him.

QB - Brady
WR - Tyreek, Josh Gordon

I think I'd go Kamara & Josh TBH.

Nah but when he’s goes to a spot where it’s a high reward situation... kinda hard to turn down especially with TE

his only issue is health. If he can stay healthy this year with Alex smith...

That being said I’m not drafting him ever again and watch him finally play all 16 this year :rofl:

QB - Brady
WR - Tyreek, Josh Gordon

Kamara and Gordon

People still bother with Reed? Glad I've never had the experience of rostering him.

I think I'd go Kamara & Josh TBH.

Ima need Gordon to reallllly show me something special in preseason to take that risk.

Mahomes has a cannon and Tyreek will be getting a ton more looks down the field that Smith wouldn’t take chances on.

Ima need Gordon to reallllly show me something special in preseason to take that risk.

Mahomes has a cannon and Tyreek will be getting a ton more looks down the field that Smith wouldn’t take chances on.
What about Sammy :nerd:

He likes those deep balls too

Back
Top Bottom