**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

maxresdefault.jpg

Kamara and Tyreek my two favorite players and my keepers in my league :pimp:

Beginning to think I should have moved Connor by now. But they are going against the Ravens tonight who are top 3 in the league against the run.

Beginning to think I should have moved Connor by now. But they are going against the Ravens tonight who are top 3 in the league against the run.
Yeah i watch Conner two weeks in a row.. now I'm looking for a replacement because Conner isnt playing like a guaranteed fantasy starter..

Yeah i watch Conner two weeks in a row.. now I'm looking for a replacement because Conner isnt playing like a guaranteed fantasy starter..

He honestly isn’t very good at all :lol: he’s a Peyton Barber level talent at best but he’s just in an amazing situation where the starting RB is basically guaranteed to do well

Put up 153 this week and lost :lol:

Bout to be 2-2. Should’ve got Michael Thomas instead of OBJ. Eli is so trash man.

Dude is buns should have traded him when i made the deal to get AJ.

Should have traded Fournette after week 1 when dude was asking me for him

I thought I was gonna get BLOWN OUT against the guy im facing and im down 10 now.

I got Sammy Watkins as my Flex. Please put up 11 points.

Guy im going against had Goff and Gurley so you already know.

I’m down 26 with Chiefs Defense, Von Miller, Broncos Kicker, and Justin Houston left. Do I have a chance?

Back
Top Bottom