**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

U would think a team with Wilson, DJ, Freeman, Connor, Baldwin and Gronk wouldn’t be sitting 0-4

Outside of Connor, them cats were my first 5 picks

This sucks man :smh:

Got offered OBJ and Jordan Howard for my Adam Thielen and Joe Mixon for a standard league...

Pull the trigger? I'm leaning towards no but I may wanna counter offer with Thielen and Gio instead

95F07C4B-053A-4D33-8ECA-45EFD2C1EF8B.png

3B13C232-2039-4811-A5E2-62841478CAA3.png

Light work :smokin

Got offered OBJ and Jordan Howard for my Adam Thielen and Joe Mixon for a standard league...

Pull the trigger? I'm leaning towards no but I may wanna counter offer with Thielen and Gio instead

After Trub big game, the Bears aren't going to pull back on the passing game... Which they kind of needed too. Plus Cohen is seriously eating into Howard's touches and he's their pass catching RB.

The last time ATL played Cin Bernard had a big game... Man its still early in the season but IDK if Eli will figure out how to use both Barkley and OBJ.

Man the Saints doing what the Saints does. I still don't understand why Barkely's price is so high when he hasn't done anything to warrant that price on DFS... It's like he'll never outperform his price and the way things are looking with Eli.. IDK... Eli looking superwashed.. Seriously if he had a different last name he probably would be retired right now

I'm here like I understand that not since Tiki Barber you've had someone that does what Barkley can do with space but still man....

I only got Tyreek left! Lawd I hope the fantasy Gods come thru tonight for me.
Need 26 points Standard. It’s a long shot but I’m a believer. Had hill and karama last year. I know what they can bring to the table.
79ACB3E1-02B9-4536-A1A9-9357E18BD587.png

Up 56 heading into tonight. Opponent has Kelce and Watkins. I'm hoping some goofy career game doesn't happen for either one

In my work league, which I should be crushing...

- Started Mayfield over Luck, who FINALLY decided to show up

- Switched out Corey Davis for Dalvin Cook

When you’re getting crushed by Nyheim Hines...you know your year is a wash thus far.

Kenyan Drake...:stoneface:

Need to replace Fitz. Have Bottles as well and wouldn't be opposed to replacing him

Current rly available:

Tannehill
Flacco
Baker
Dak
Allen
Beathard
Josh Rosen

What y'all think?

*Should be* on my way to 4-0 in my work league. Main league, taking the L again to go 2-2. I ran into a Tate buzz-saw, Bears D/ST, and my opponent grabbed Mike Davis LAST minute :smh: .

1st win of the season! Lets keep this going.
Ty Hopkins, Gio and GB defense.

Hoping Mixon sits one more week. Gio is a nice flex play for me.

J Howard, smh. Need a bounce back asap.

*Should be* on my way to 4-0 in my work league. Main league, taking the L again to go 2-2. I ran into a Tate buzz-saw, Bears D/ST, and my opponent grabbed Mike Davis LAST minute :smh: .
Exactly how I am. 4-0 in work league in what should be the toughest competition. 2-2 in my brother's league which is a little bit more laid back

Up 11, got Ferrari Mahomes today and the KC Kicker.

Dude has sammy watkins still going. I'm looking to go 4-0

Tarik on my bench yesterday :sick: I hope after your BYE tho this means good things to come for him consistently.

Exactly how I am. 4-0 in work league in what should be the toughest competition. 2-2 in my brother's league which is a little bit more laid back

Opposite for me. Work league I got asked to join last minute, but somehow I'm killing it. Main league I commish & the trash-talk is real :lol: .

Work league i should be 4-0, lost by 10 week 1 and had 90pts on my bench

2 leagues i commish in, my squad is trash 1-3 and the other the RBs are killing me. Now 2-2

RB issues: Bell, Fournette, Howard, Conner, Michel

Michel the only bright spot but he was on the bench

Need to replace Fitz. Have Bottles as well and wouldn't be opposed to replacing him

Current rly available:

Tannehill
Flacco
Baker
Dak
Allen
Beathard
Josh Rosen

What y'all think?

Your best bet is grabbing Jameis and whoever out of these guys has the best matchup for next week while Jameis is on bye. You could probably just wait on picking up Jameis til after next week’s games though. I doubt anybody is gonna rush to pick him up.

Who is my priority on waivers? I have #1 pick now

Kupp or Aaron Jones? Im leaning Jones but would like to have Kupp too

My Roster:
Ryan
Howard, Conner, Michel, Thompson
Julio, Nuk, Aj, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Chicago

Back
Top Bottom