Kupp or Aaron Jones? Im leaning Jones but would like to have Kupp too

My Roster:
Ryan
Howard, Conner, Michel, Thompson
Julio, Nuk, Aj, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Chicago

Well you’re definitely never starting Kupp over Julio, Nuk or AJ and I would say he’s on par with Golladay this year. So I’d probably go for Jones.

Down 50 in one of my leagues but I have Hunt, Hill and Sanders going tonight and the other team is done.

Hoping for a shootout!

My team is washed, 0-4 gang :lol:

Can’t remember the last time I missed so badly on my draft, my goodness my team is trash. I got the this season’s version of the bust roster featuring DJ, Howard & Drake :smh:

My team is washed, 0-4 gang :lol:

Can’t remember the last time I missed so badly on my draft, my goodness my team is trash. I got the this season’s version of the bust roster featuring DJ, Howard & Drake :smh:

I thought i was killing it in the draft but by the time it was over i looked at my team. Nah this is trash how did i do so poorly. 1-3 :smh:

Who is my priority on waivers? I have #1 pick now

Kupp or Aaron Jones? Im leaning Jones but would like to have Kupp too

My Roster:
Ryan
Howard, Conner, Michel, Thompson
Julio, Nuk, Aj, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Chicago

AJones

Chris Thompson at Saints next week on MNF is $$$$$

Dude is legit gonna have like 15+ receptions :lol:

My waiver targets for WK 5:

- Brate with Burton on the BYE
- Hines
- *possibly* Keke Coutee or Taywan Taylor

Thoughts? Full point PPR. If I miss out on Brate, who should I grab? Cook is already owned. Kroft?

- Hines

Thoughts? Full point PPR. If I miss out on Brate, who should I grab? Cook is already owned. Kroft?
U know brate on bye to right?

- Hines

Brate is on BYE next week too, but if you miss out on him, then Vance McDonald if not already owner or Kroft

You guys must have like 4-6 teams in your leagues I swear :lol:
How is Kupp on nobody's team?
How does one team have Julio, Nuk, AJ and Gronk?

Its a 10 team league. The guy who had kupp dropped him because he drafted a bunch of rams not paying attention i guess. Like 5 total

I traded Tyreek to get Gronk, and a 2 for 1 to Bell owner to get AJ. Julio Nuk Tyreek were my first 3 picks

4-0, currently spanking my opponent by 88 :smokin and still got Sanders vs his DT88 & Kelce remaining. Left a few points on the bench (A. Jones), too.

CYRzehD.png

Anyone ever run the table in their league or been in a league where someone did? Think I might have an actual chance of doing it this season.

4-0, currently spanking my opponent by 88 :smokin and still got Sanders vs his DT88 & Kelce remaining. Left a few points on the bench (A. Jones), too.

CYRzehD.png

Anyone ever run the table in their league or been in a league where someone did? Think I might have an actual chance of doing it this season.
The best I did was 12 game winning (1-3 before) to end the season and of course I got blowout in the first round of the playoffs.. :rofl:

Oh ****. Didn't even realize Bucs are on their Bye as well :lol: :smh: . I guess I'll go after Kroft.

Last edited:
I did last week because my QB was Luck and the waivers were god awful. Hope it pans out. I'm undefeated but my QB position has been trash.
Bucs are on their bye week and I'm know hes starting but I dont want to drop or add somebody on a bye week. I got Wilson as my backup to Goff. That's why I'm thinking about it..

Back
Top Bottom