**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

SO MARVIN JONES IS TOP 10 NOW!!!! I say he has a better season than Marvin but I NEVER SAID HE WAS TOP 10....

YOUR TROLL GAME IS STRONG buc em buc em

In all fairness to buc em buc em , Marvin Jones did finish as a top 10 standard WR last year. He was 11th in PPR so its not some ridiculous claim from a fantasy perspective

Last edited:
Copped this draft board for my league this year:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantasy-Football-Draft-Kit-2018-Color-Player-Labels-Draft-Board/302783994786?hash=item467f551ba2:g:~p8AAOSwE2tbR0lg:sc:USPSFirstClass!19148!US!-1&_sacat=0&_nkw=fantasy+football+draft+kit&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC2.A0.H0.Xfantasy+football+draft+kit.TRS0

Labels are legit. Color coded with player pics, logos, bye weeks.

s-l1600.jpg

macbk macbk

What do you guys think of Kenyan drake compared to joe Mixon. Who gonna have the better season

I'd go with Mixon. Better talent and the bengals upgraded that line a little bit. Mixon can also play in the passing game, but he is going to get drafted a bit higher

I found this on eBay too! Glad to see a good review (listing had them also but from someone I can actually relate to). Going to go with this.

Appreciate the link :nthat:

SO MARVIN JONES IS TOP 10 NOW!!!! I say he has a better season than Marvin but I NEVER SAID HE WAS TOP 10....

YOUR TROLL GAME IS STRONG buc em buc em

In all fairness to buc em buc em , Marvin Jones did finish as a top 10 standard WR last year. He was 11th in PPR so its not some ridiculous claim from a fantasy perspective

This. I’m talking fantasy wise...not real life top 10 WR.

That draft board is dope, also doing an offline draft and last year the host had this draft software which he displayed on a projector. The software is like a digital board but also has filters to show all the normal things like best available, by position, etc.

That draft board is dope, also doing an offline draft and last year the host had this draft software which he displayed on a projector. The software is like a digital board but also has filters to show all the normal things like best available, by position, etc.
We used something like that for our fantasy basketball draft. Really cool. I forget what it was called though :lol:.

Y'all lock down your draft day/time yet? I got 2 overlapping :smh:

My main league 9/5. As commish I gotta enter in the teams right away so there are no issues come the next day before TNF kickoff.

Work league undecided still.

Friends league 8/20
Work league 8/28

Doing my 1st 16 team league and I have no clue how bare the squads will look like

Just did my draft last night, a little early but with all the vacations and stuff we had no choice... 12 man league
64792BED-E7D7-4641-BC1E-51B4F2F3AF6A.png
11A6694F-C270-4C99-871A-643F1FF0C314.png

I'm all in on trey burton, but Hurst isnt a bad pick. Ravens tend to use their TEs a lot

Adam Shaheen has been involved, too

Yeah. Small sample size, but he was out there every snap with the starters and has been lining up in the slot a lot. I guess when Nagy was calling plays for the chiefs TEs were getting a 40% target share which is unheard of. That and the first thing the bears did was sign burton in FA.

He seems to be going decently late so I'll take his upside

Yea waited to the end :lol:

If you don’t get the top 3 TEs, all the others will never give you consistent points

Thinking about grabbing Gesecki as well off the waivers

If I don't get Gronk I'd be totally fine waiting for someone like Njoku, Reed, Rudolph, or Doyle.

I’d be completely satisfied having any of who you named as my starting TE this year.

Hayden Hurst as my Week 1 starting TE in a 12 team league though? Hellllll no.

I dead *** don’t think he’s even currently ranked as a top 20 TE in anybody’s rankings. I wouldn’t have even thought he’s being drafted let alone depended upon to be somebody’s starter and only TE on roster :lol:

Back
Top Bottom