**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Got 1st overall pick in my league. I usually prefer having a later pick cuz I like to have a top pick in the 2nd rd. Yall think I should trade my draft spot?

And if I do stay at 1st, you go with Bell or Gurley?? :nerd:

Ive been doing some mocks and i have the 11th pick.

So far if I dont take a WR and Rb with my first two picks Im not really a fan of how it turns out.

I have done WR and WR with my first two picks and hate the outcome.

I think ill try snagging RB and RB first two rounds and see how that turns out.

Ive been doing some mocks and i have the 11th pick.

So far if I dont take a WR and Rb with my first two picks Im not really a fan of how it turns out.

I have done WR and WR with my first two picks and hate the outcome.

I think ill try snagging RB and RB first two rounds and see how that turns out.
WR deep this year, you should be able to grab two nice RB and grab WR after and be good.

Im likely going RB first two picks this year as well and I picked 4th

I don't buy into mocks especially this early and they never turn out right, ive loved all my teams ive drafted but I know it won't end up anything like that :lol:

Being that Kamara is one of my keepers in my main league I’m for sure grabbing Ingram too if I have the chance. With his suspension and Kamara blowing up he’s gonna fall way back in the draft. Dude was a top 5 RB all year in 0.5 PPR even with Kamara putting up numbers.

Just finished a mock 7th pick 10 team ... i reached on T. Coleman but i was still debating on 2 others and i didnt want an auto pick so he was first in my queue lol

1. Nuk (WR)
2. OBJ (WR)
3. J. Howard (RB)
4. Ertz (TE)
5. Juju (WR)
6. T. Coleman (RB)
7. Ingram (RB)
8. Big Ben (QB)
9. Chubb (RB)
10. Jordy (WR)
11. Rivers (QB)
12. Jags (D/ST)
13. M. Bryant (K)
14. Rams (D/ST)
15. Gathers (TE)
16. C. Kirk (WR)

If I had to roll out a lineup week 1 with these picks:

QB - Ben
RB - Howard, Chubb
WR - Nuk, OBJ
TE - Ertz
FLEX - Juju
D/ST - Rams
K - Bryant

Just finished a mock 7th pick 10 team ... i reached on T. Coleman but i was still debating on 2 others and i didnt want an auto pick so he was first in my queue lol

1. Nuk (WR)
2. OBJ (WR)
3. J. Howard (RB)
4. Ertz (TE)
5. Juju (WR)
6. T. Coleman (RB)
7. Ingram (RB)
8. Big Ben (QB)
9. Chubb (RB)
10. Jordy (WR)
11. Rivers (QB)
12. Jags (D/ST)
13. M. Bryant (K)
14. Rams (D/ST)
15. Gathers (TE)
16. C. Kirk (WR)

If I had to roll out a lineup week 1 with these picks:

QB - Ben
RB - Howard, Chubb
WR - Nuk, OBJ
TE - Ertz
FLEX - Juju
D/ST - Rams
K - Bryant

What's the point of drafting Gathers at all and even more, when you used your 4th on ertz? You will never play him unless ertz gets hurt or is on a bye. That's a ton of draft capital on TEs that are going to get you 130-160 points in a standard league. Same with two defenses and drafting a kicker in the 13th round. Seems like you just wasted picks 12-16.

Rules to live by.

-Never draft two TEs (unless you are drafting reed this year then I can see drafting vernon davis with the last pick)

-Dont draft a kicker and defense before the last two rounds. Hell, if you draft early enough and your league allows it, dont draft a kicker and defense at all. Stash 2 high upside guys and see how the preseason plays out.

-dont draft two QBs in shallow leagues (8 to 10 man leagues)

-never draft two defenses

-never draft two kickers

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with the no defense/kicker draft strategy this year.

Who are some players you guys like in the last couple rounds? I like Taywan Taylor & Kalen Ballage.

Edit: Not the last rounds but I love Cameron Meredith this season. Should be the WR2 in NOLA.

Who are some players you guys like in the last couple rounds? I like Taywan Taylor & Kalen Ballage.

James Washington, john brown, anthony miller, chris Godwin, jordan Wilkins, and john ross

John brown and james washington probably intrigue me the most on that list. Flacco loves fast, downfield wrs and I think brown can become a solid flex option each week on not a ton of volume

Last edited:
If Evans or D-Jax go down Godwin is gonna put up some pretty nice numbers this year.

Edit: Not the last rounds but I love Cameron Meredith this season. Should be the WR2 in NOLA.
Last 2 years I did GREAT off streaming defenses every week

Prob not drafting one this year unless it’s required for my main league. Online drafts it’s required tho

What's the point of drafting Gathers at all and even more, when you used your 4th on ertz? You will never play him unless ertz gets hurt or is on a bye. That's a ton of draft capital on TEs that are going to get you 130-160 points in a standard league. Same with two defenses and drafting a kicker in the 13th round. Seems like you just wasted picks 12-16.

Rules to live by.

-Never draft two TEs (unless you are drafting reed this year then I can see drafting vernon davis with the last pick)

-Dont draft a kicker and defense before the last two rounds. Hell, if you draft early enough and your league allows it, dont draft a kicker and defense at all. Stash 2 high upside guys and see how the preseason plays out.

-dont draft two QBs in shallow leagues (8 to 10 man leagues)

-never draft two defenses

-never draft two kickers

You guys really still do snake drafts?

Auction is way more fun.

Back
Top Bottom