**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Had to choose a DST to drop.... saints/panthers.... for A. Morris....

Dropped Pantherd for Al Mo.... hope it's a good decision...

10 team full point PPR. I figure I can trade a RB for a WR or TE if needed during the season.

Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 11.52.40 PM.png

Dude in my main league dropped McKinnon for Breida. I tried to snag him but was too late. We literally just finished our draft

10 team, .5ppr, Super flex so technically 2QB, small bench for waiver move mayhem:
Cam, Newton, Jameis
Evans, Tyreek, TY Hilton
M. Gordon, Lynch, Burkehead, Ajayi, Hyde, Blount
Ertz
Saints

Need to drop a guy for a kicker. Prob gonna get rid of Jameis or Blount. Also thinking of getting another WR
I mean, overreacting

it hasn't been confirmed what the injury is, its been plenty times they said it was really bad only to be something else or miss a few weeks.

^ idk, i figure we've seen times where "injury doesn't appear to be serious" and turns out it was a torn ACL so figure if people are already reporting torn ACL, it's a probable chance it's torn but as a 49ers fan, I hope you're right.

I have the #1 waiver priority in my league and we just drafted last night so waivers won't clear until Monday.

Wonder if I should burn it this early on Alfred Morris?

My team as of today after dropping Panthers DST for Morris....

16 team league.... 4th pick... PPR

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-144727_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-144727_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180901-144734_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-144734_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 4
You know it's bad when the top available is the Famous Nathan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-155513_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-155513_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 6
Thoughts on Seals-Jones?

Usually don’t hold a backup TE and have Walker as the starter. Standard league and Kittle is still in the FA pool.

Only start one RB and I have Miller/Ingram since I lost McKinnon.

Options would include Morris and Breida.

461EAA7F-2772-462A-9924-42242EB5BB22.png

Brieda gonna take over week 2 probably if not get snaps week 1

hes healthy now and Morris was just if both would be out for week 1 and considering they cut all other RB today soles because Brieda was healthy

sucks both were drafted in my leagues otherwise would've grabbed Breida so fast :lol:

Really at this point, flip a coin. No one really knows what’s gonna be what or anything

Glad I don’t have to decide about that considering I have RB up the *** :lol:

Remember all this last season with the cowboys RB situation to start the season :lol:

Bout to see if i can flip Morris to the McKinnon owner for Sanders or Edleman

His RB: Hunt Barkley McKinnon Penny

Bruh....

This dude in my league who I really don’t like but is good friends with the McKinnon owner dropped Morris a couple hours ago. I have no clue if he thought his boy was at the top of waivers or what but I’m actually first on waivers :lol:

This should stand no matter what once I claim him, right? Cause I already know the pansies in my league are going to raise hell over the weekend.

Also, who should I drop...Gallup, Doctson or Kittle (Eifert is my other TE). At the moment my claim is dropping Gallup for him. Tyreek, TY, Baldwin, Doctson, Godwin and Gallup are my WR’s.

Bruh....

This dude in my league who I really don’t like but is good friends with the McKinnon owner dropped Morris a couple hours ago. I have no clue if he thought his boy was at the top of waivers or what but I’m actually first on waivers :lol:

This should stand no matter what once I claim him, right? Cause I already know the pansies in my league are going to raise hell over the weekend.

Also, who should I drop...Gallup, Doctson or Kittle (Eifert is my other TE). At the moment my claim is dropping Gallup for him. Tyreek, TY, Baldwin, Doctson, Godwin and Gallup are my WR’s.
Why wouldn't it stand? player is on the waivers, anyone can grab him and do as they please, how can someone get upset over a waiver? seriously

Bruh....

Probably doctson. I'm not dropping kittle if frail *** eifert is my TE and Gallup has a better chance to get a big workload in Dallas.

I'm also not convinced Alf is going to be the clear cut number 1. Breida was much better than people gave him credit for with a line far worse than what morris had in dallas. I get the narrative that Morris is familiar with the offense but so is breida, and he can actually catch passes too. I could easily see breida being the number 1 back in San Fran, plus he opens up the play calling on first and second.

I could see it going both ways.

Dropped P. Barber for Morris. Had to drop a RB because of I already had the max for RB’s

Not sure if it’s an overreaction but Morris put up good numbers in Shanahan’s system

Morris should have been gettin all the #1reps last season when Zeke was suspended but they kept putting Rod Smith in there

My team from a 12 team auction keeper league. Only keeper for me was ODB jr. Most of the top rb’s were kept. I’m obviously slacking at rb2

0CEF7729-E21D-47DB-BB28-B6E68AA3B22B.png

Why wouldn't it stand? player is on the waivers, anyone can grab him and do as they please, how can someone get upset over a waiver? seriously

Because that’s how they operate. If anybody does anything even remotely questionable they immediately start calling and texting each other and vetoing. This dude legit just dropped Alfred Morris for absolutely no reason :lol: but it has nothing to do with me and I’m probably the last dude in the league he’d like to help.

Because that’s how they operate. If anybody does anything even remotely questionable they immediately start calling and texting each other and vetoing. This dude legit just dropped Alfred Morris for absolutely no reason :lol: but it has nothing to do with me and I’m probably the last dude in the league he’d like to help.

Doesn’t sound like a fantasy football league then

Is it for money? What’s the point is sabotaging teams and not letting people grab players then? :lol:

Whoever is the commish is an idiot because in my league if someone randomly drops a serviceable player for no reason the commish would go and add him back, that’s collision in a way since you just said he had zero reason to drop him

Would just abandon the league at that point if you aren’t allowed to pick up someone off waivers lol

Back
Top Bottom