**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Bout to see if i can flip Morris to the McKinnon owner for Sanders or Edleman

His RB: Hunt Barkley McKinnon Penny

Gonna go ahead n see if i can send this thru to the McKinnon owner :lol: Which one Sanders or Edelman, or both and see which he bites on.

QB: Brady
RB: Hunt, Barkley, McKinnon, Penny
WR: Jones Jr, Baldwin, CDavis, Edelman, Sanders
TE: Burton
K: Elliott
D: Jags

QB: Ryan
RB: Collins, Howard, JWilliams, Thompson, Morris
WR: Julio, Nuk, Hill, Landry
TE: Engram
K: Gould
D: Steelers

I have the 3rd pick in the 12 man PPR league tonight.

at #3, I really want to stay away from DJ since I had him last yr and he got injured. I understand he will probably put up numbers this year, but who would be the best option at that spot if Gurley and Bell are off the board.

Saquon, Kamara, AB?

Would it be a reach to go for Kamara at #3?
A bit of reach yeah

Gonna have pick 10 in a 12 team....was hoping for top 5 at least :smh:....haven't done any extra research this year either :smh:... Should I go RB/WR?
Go with whatever is the best in the board in those first rounds

Someone in my league insists this is a fair offer.

Who is winning this in a standard league:

Julio
McCoy

For

Jordan Howard
Royce freeman
Amari cooper

Someone in my league insists this is a fair offer.

Who is winning this in a standard league:

Julio
McCoy

For

Jordan Howard
Royce freeman
Amari cooper

It's fair in the sense that I wouldn't veto it. I'd prefer the Julio/McCoy combo, but under certain circumstances, the other side of that couod easily win the deal when all is said and done.

how'd i do, boys?

upload_2018-9-2_21-43-47.png

Drafted tonight and felt like my hand was forced a lot due to guys falling. 10 team standard.

Got Mike Evans in the 5th, Baldwin in the 7th. Burkhead in the 8th. Took Burton in the 10th.

I don’t really like Evans this year but the value was too good and I was pairing him with Keenan Allen.

Just finished a 12 team standard scoring draft.

Had 6th pick and surprisingly DJ fell to me so I feel like I lucked into that.

QB - Rivers
RB - David Johnson
RB - Jordan Howard
WR - Diggs
WR - Brandin Cooks
WR - Robby Anderson
TE - Seals-Jones
Flex - Lamar Miller
DST - Bears
K - Jake Elliott

Bench:
RB - Mark Ingram, Tevin Coleman, Breida
WR - Kenny Stills, Rishard Mathews, Paul Richardson

My last draft for the day standard 10 man league
QB: Brees, Mahomes
WR: Tate, A Rob, Crabtree, Robby Anderson, Jordy and Cobb
RB: Gurley, McCaffrey, Morris and Ronald Jones
TE: Gronk
K: Matt Bryant
Def: Houston

I’m not buying it. They’ve tried to make the Matt Breida thing happen before and I haven’t seen anything out of the dude that would resemble a starting RB. Morris on the other hand looked awesome in preseason and anytime he’d get the ball for the Cowboys previously.

I am. Breida has big play ability and was pretty good last year behind a much worse line than what morris was running behind. Morris cant catch so that limits their play calling ability. People forget breida damn near overtook the starting job from hyde last year as a rookie. He was not bad at all. people talk about morris averaging 4.8 ypc behind a top 5 line in ththe league. Breida averaged 4.5 behind a bad one and can catch.

Not to mention the only reason Morris is even on the team is because McKinnon and breida got banged up. I think people are putting way too much stock into a preseason game vs. A ****** colts defense.

Niners don’t have the OL for Morris to thrive. Breida is the guy. I question his durability though.

He was nice last year, but they had to feed Hyde and he was still relatively unknown splitting time with Joe Williams, who is now gone.

10 team family league, PPR, 8th pick, my first pick was Fournette.... pretty happy with this draft...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180902-201413_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180902-201413_Chrome.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20180902-201432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180902-201432_Chrome.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom