**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I saw Collins scored real early, thought he was poised for a big day. Then his state line kept dipping and then just stayed at like 6.90 :smh: cannot afford weeks like that going forward.

well once he fumbled that was it

then it became a blow out so they kept him out

Debating this heavy, need y'all opinions
Trade away Tyreek Hill, get David Johnson
My other WR's are TY Hilton and Evans
Other RB's are Melvin Gordon, Ajayi, Lynch, Rex and Chris Thompson
I like my team and killed my opponent but the opportunity to roster DJ and MGordon is tempting
.5ppr, 10 team, superflex league so sorta 2QB PLUS another regular W/R/T flex spot

Stay put or jump on it?

Debating this heavy, need y'all opinions
Trade away Tyreek Hill, get David Johnson
My other WR's are TY Hilton and Evans
Other RB's are Melvin Gordon, Ajayi, Lynch, Rex and Chris Thompson
I like my team and killed my opponent but the opportunity to roster DJ and MGordon is tempting
.5ppr, 10 team, superflex league so sorta 2QB PLUS another regular W/R/T flex spot

Stay put or jump on it?

Huh .. NO stay put you dont need DJ

I can't give up on Burton yet, but I may have to try and snag Ebron just in case.

I wouldnt get too worried about it. The bears have a pretty easy schedule coming up.

Seahawks
Cardinals
Dolphins
****** Patriots defense
Jets (no offense)
Bills

Definitely going after Ekeler this week on waivers and dropping Morris. Him and Breida seemed to be in a complete timeshare yesterday and the niners could be playing catch up almost every game.

I wouldnt get too worried about it. The bears have a pretty easy schedule coming up.

Seahawks
Cardinals
Dolphins
****ty Patriots defense
Jets (no offense)
Bills
Not Burton fault they went away from the passing game for majority of the game

weird AF

Not Burton fault they went away from the passing game for majority of the game

weird AF

Exactly and he still got 6 targets. I did find it weird that the Packers chose to lineup one of their better DBs again him most of the game though.

I got washed in my two main leagues :lol:

I think things will be okay, but damn..That sucks. Everyone on my teams under performed and my QB play was abysmal (Ryan and Watson). The **** *** defensive play ruined me though. Some of the players I went against went all the way off. Like 40 and 50 + points. That's dumb. :lol:

The best thing was my dude Phillip Lindsay showed up already and he's stashed on most of my teams.

Jets defense..

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom