**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

This is why i hate fantasy football. I lost to a guy that didn’t even have a QB
C9076241-8E53-4389-821E-AC4AAD182FA6.png
And it was Crowell who put the nail in the coffin. I don't think anyone was excited to draft him, let alone start him in wk1.

How much is your budget for the year? Cook will be a hot commodity after tonight especially with Olsen and Walker going down already. Don’t be surprised if he disappears next week though :lol:

$100 for the year.

i can’t believe there isn’t a site that gives you and idea of what each player should be going around

$100 for the year.

i can’t believe there isn’t a site that gives you and idea of what each player should be going around
There are so many variables in every league that giving a budget recommendation is really hard. You'll just have to learn the tendencies of your league mates throughout the season. We've been doing them in my main league for like 5 years now and everyone pretty much has an idea of who's gonna overbid on QBs, who will blow his budget on the hot week 1 pickup, who won't spend a dollar all season, etc. :lol:

$100 for the year.

Like someone else said there's wayyyy too much variation from league to league for anyone to give you even a baseline for what each waiver should cost you.

You just have to go with what you know about the other teams in your league and how much money you're willing to part with for a particular player.

Is the bears d legit or fools gold ?

They were a good option to finish off the year last year. Its all gonna depend on Trubisky and the offense imo, if they can move the ball and keep the defense somewhat fresh then i like em. Still temper expectations vs certain matchups

A lot of week one over reactions.... If it last 2-3 weeks, then replace... if not, ride them out... you probably spent a decent draft pick on em

Amari Cooper scammed y’all again in your fantasy drafts :lol:

Man... I got him in the 7th round in my draft so I couldn't pass on him at that value. But still :sick:

Need a flex player this weekend:

Crowell vs Dolphins
Burkhead vs Jags
Golloday vs Niners

Back
Top Bottom