**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thought I had all leagues won this week. Amari Cooper's complete lack of production made me lose by 0.3 in one league :lol:

Would you take DeDe Westbrook or Enunwa? I play in 1ppr

I'm in the same scenario...Need advice on this too. Though i'm just 0.5 PPR.

Also, since i'm asking for advice...pick two to play out of these 3 this week. Kenny Stills, Dion Lewis and Chris Thompson.

Thanks for all y'all help.

I'm in the same scenario...Need advice on this too. Though i'm just 0.5 PPR.

Also, since i'm asking for advice...pick two to play out of these 3 this week. Kenny Stills, Dion Lewis and Chris Thompson.

Thanks for all y'all help.

I'd go Thompson and Lewis

2-2 on the week

I don't even care for my ESPN league I lost in but damn my main league, that one stung :smh:

im playing the team who lost Bell and McKinnon this week and his team is *** so if I somehow lose... SMH

Which Broncos back is the one to own in PPR? I already have Freeman.

Or should I roster both and drop Chris Carson?

Which Broncos back is the one to own in PPR? I already have Freeman.

Or should I roster both and drop Chris Carson?

I'd stay put. Dont think you need the RB help that bad.

Jets fans, was your defense legit last year or was last night a fluke?

*gasp* Steelers removed Bell from depth chart, might be good news for owners?

Source https://www.steelers.com/team/depth-chart/

Bell not being listed = no chance he is playing this weekend. Not good news.

man oh man why the **** did i pick bell at 3 in my $400 league.. i won week 1 so i cant complain but this will hurt in the long run if he continues to miss time

someone already had conner grabbed in the 10th round at my draft, i was ready to pick him and not paying attention he was takin alil before me

man oh man why the **** did i pick bell at 3 in my $400 league.. i won week 1 so i cant complain but this will hurt in the long run if he continues to miss time

someone already had conner grabbed in the 10th round at my draft, i was ready to pick him and not paying attention he was takin alil before me

Not your fault bro

Just like McKinnon going down

Just like David Johnson going down 1st game last season

Just like a 1st round pick being a complete bust. Majority of this **** is luck :lol: wait for someone to say it’s not

Back
Top Bottom