**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Somewhere in between :lol:

Lions QB play was some of the worst I've seen but our secondary is pretty good. DL is much better stopping the run than rushing the passer.

I've been trying to figure it out, but for fantasy football purposes they have a pretty good defensive schedule with the Dolphins, Browns, and jags coming up.

Not your fault bro

Just like McKinnon going down

Just like David Johnson going down 1st game last season

Just like a 1st round pick being a complete bust. Majority of this **** is luck :lol: wait for someone to say it’s not

no doubt its all luck, but i could of EASILY avoided this at pick #3.. i didnt have to pick bell but i did lol i legit did my draft the same night we did our discord one monday night so i sorta already knew what i was getting into but still pulled trigger lol

no doubt its all luck, but i could of EASILY avoided this at pick #3.. i didnt have to pick bell but i did lol i legit did my draft the same night we did our discord one monday night so i sorta already knew what i was getting into but still pulled trigger lol
No one really thought at that time he would literally give up checks

I had my draft night before my main league, I was hoping I would get him. 2nd pick avoided him because he thought he would get injured being run too much. 3rd pick took Bell and I ended with Zeke

I guess I got luck

no lie i thought he was gonna report that tuesday but boyy was i wrong lol

ima take week by week see how it plays out.. my RBs are *** Chris Carson, Crowell, Murray, and well bell lol

Crowell over all the others in that list.

I own and will bench Rex but I wouldn't be surprised if NE schemes for him and Rex gets 30 points.

Spending my FAAB on Ekeler this week. Rest of the team is skraaaight

Who else we bidding on tonight? Yeldon, Lindsay, who else? Ekeler & Allison are already owned in my league.

who else is available in your league? looks like you're in need of a WR

Oh wow, Allison is actually available.

upload_2018-9-11_16-2-52.png

Oh wow, Allison is actually available.

upload_2018-9-11_16-2-52.png

Pettis will be a good one or two week fill in if Goodwin misses time with a bone bruise. He seemed to fill that role last week when Goodwin got hurt.

But Dorsett, Allison, and Grant are probably your best plays.

Appreciate it fellas. Wise to drop Samuels tho? junglejim junglejim I own Bell and missed out on Conner, which is why I even added him in the first place.

I need a RB pretty desperately. $100 FAAB, how much do i bid on lindsay? Or do I wait until next week?

My RBs are:

Kamara
Breida
Kerryon Johnson
Ingram
Clement

We have a dude in our league that drafted 8 rbs. He hoards rbs every year :smh:

Wow Gruden!.....

Also Devonta Freeman owners beware.... I read he might be headed to IR...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180911-134218_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180911-134218_Chrome.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 28
I need a RB pretty desperately. $100 FAAB, how much do i bid on lindsay? Or do I wait until next week?

My RBs are:

Kamara
Breida
Kerryon Johnson
Ingram
Clement

Its hard to say without knowing what the rest of your league looks like and whether other people need running backs. I probably wouldnt do more than 15 on him. Breida or Kerryon should be a decent play this week.

Pretty good article that includes how much "experts" think you should spend on certain FA pickups.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2018/09/fantasy-football-waiver-wire-pickups-week-2-2018/

Reactions: HIM

My RBs are:

Kamara
Breida
Kerryon Johnson
Ingram
Clement

Depends on your league and how desperate the other owners are. I put in a bid for $12 for him because I notice that most people won't spend more than $10 early on in the season in my league. There's usually a guy later in the season that comes out of nowhere on the waiver wire and someone spends $30+ on them lol.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom