**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

It’s week 1

Idk why dudes panicing so fast. If he started out hot and got you 1 point in week 2 would you panic and trade him?

Chill. A lot of big names didn’t look good last week

Qb- wentz and streaming
Wr- diggs,Goodwin,Sutton and Hill
Rb- Ezekiel,Coleman,barber,Powell and Carson

Standard

Sit tight or try a combo like suggested to get some WR depth. Goodwin is hurt and it may take him awhlie to get up and running. Sutton is going to be a high risk, high reward guy most of the season, so with Diggs and Hill you're good. Your RB depth is okay and you got the horse in Zeke.

It’s week 1

Idk why dudes panicing so fast. If he started out hot and got you 1 point in week 2 would you panic and trade him?

Chill. A lot of big names didn’t look good last week

you're right it is week 1 but there's also the possibility that players trade value significantly digresses when he doesn't perform after week 2-3 and why would anyone else take that player when you don't even want him yourself. you potentially trading him after week 1 gives you the best in return value if you believe that player isn't gonna perform up to his standards in the future. from my perspective, hunt looked like dog**** and...the vast majority of big names actually showed up this week lol.

Im not sure what to do with Robby Anderson?

Only targeted one time and that was for a deep TD. Enunwa was Darnold's safety blank with 10 targets and is currently on the waiver wire....

B800AFEC-76FD-45F8-B28E-0A749860B57B.png

Who would u drop?? 12 team standard league

I put Conner on the block for a WR. Hoping for a WR1. I need a WR in the worst way :lol:

pick up enunwa and drop someone other than robby if you can

Last edited:
you're right it is week 1 but there's also the possibility that players trade value significantly digresses when he doesn't perform after week 2-3 and why would anyone else take that player when you don't even want him yourself. you potentially trading him after week 1 gives you the best in return value if you believe that player isn't gonna perform up to his standards in the future. from my perspective, hunt looked like dog**** and...the vast majority of big names actually showed up this week lol.

DJ day got saved by a TD

same with zeke

But for them they’re both in really crappy situations

Doesn’t help with Hunt, Hill took over so easily and quickly. I mean Kelce didn’t do **** either

It happens

Have the #1 spot on waivers this week...

Wanna shore up my RB’s (Zeke, Drake, Thompson, Wilkins on the bench) thoughts on Phillip Lindsay? Could go for the potential that maybe he breaks away from the pack at some point or just roster Yeldon in the event that Fournette gets injured again.

Wanna shore up my RB’s (Zeke, Drake, Thompson, Wilkins on the bench) thoughts on Phillip Lindsay? Could go for the potential that maybe he breaks away from the pack at some point or just roster Yeldon in the event that Fournette gets injured again.

I've been preaching Lindsay from Day 1. It's kinda a bummer he did well in week 1 cause you could've had both him and Yeldon. Right now, given Fournette's hammy, I think Yeldon is the priority, but long-term, it just well could be Lindsay.

TBH I’m not burning that #1 waiver on a what if. Injuries happen and when they do you’ll wish you had that #1 still. If it’s PPR I’d hold off as zeke and Thompson could hold down the fort.

I usually try to be 2 or 3 weeks ahead of everyone when it comes to waiver's for RB's. Luckily, I drafted both Yeldon and/or Lindsay late for that reason. There's always 2nd and 3rd waves of wire pickups, especially for RB's that can help win you your league. Take a look at each situation, usage and such and figure out who is flying under the radar as a backup and look at their backup (so, 3rd string) search how they did in preseason. Lindsay played exceptional in preseason so I knew I had to get him now before he caught the hype.

Back
Top Bottom