**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Screenshot_20180912-062907_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Lindsey wasnt grabbed off the waivers.
Should i drop one of the Jets receivers ?
Starting lineup is

Tyrod
J Howard
Lynch
OBJ
Nuk
Ertz
Hogan
Texans D
Gould

Enuwa- targets
Robby Anderson - homerun value

If your league is ppr, id drop Enunwa for Lindsay
Lindsay should produce the same amount of targets out of the backfield if Denver keeps up his touches

This guy in my money league had the audacity to offer me a trade of Matt Ryan for my Patrick Mahomes... smh lol people are cutthroat out here in these fantasy streets.

Also, just picked up Ted Ginn Jr after dropping Anthony Miller... Was that a smart thing to do?

This guy in my money league had the audacity to offer me a trade of Matt Ryan for my Patrick Mahomes... smh lol people are cutthroat out here in these fantasy streets.

Also, just picked up Ted Ginn Jr after dropping Anthony Miller... Was that a smart thing to do?

It wasn't not smart. It's a good move for now.

Was able to pick up Lindsay. I’ll still probably go with Freeman but at least I got his handcuff on deck.

Enuwa- targets
Robby Anderson - homerun value

If your league is ppr, id drop Enunwa for Lindsay
Lindsay should produce the same amount of targets out of the backfield if Denver keeps up his touches

No homer, but I would take this approach (if PPR):

- Hold Enunwa, drop someone else for Lindsay if you want him that badly. Enunwa is going to get a ton of looks from Darnold. He's reliable, especially on third downs.
- Robby is the HR value, es el es el is right. However, you should even consider trying to trade Robby for a position you need. Robby will get his love, but the Jets are going to want to protect Darnold at all costs, and that may mean it dips into Robby's production a bit.

@KufiSmackah

Kind of shady, but i do this in a lot of leagues. If you arent sure on a waiver wire pick up and people either arent using their FAAB or burning a waiver, drop your kicker and defense and pick them up. Stew on it for a couple days and drop them Saturday morning. that way they ave to clear waivers again and you have a shot at them next week too.

If people get pissed just tell them to use their waiver or spend money on players. Punish people for being cheap.

One thing I've found out is people rarely make kicker changes and you can easily stream defenses.

Wasnt sure who to drop in my 12 man league, had 2 guys i wanted, and this works like a charm

Screenshot_20180912-091551_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

you guys big on Peyton Barber going forward?

He is an okay running back who will get a decent workload most weeks but will likely never be more than a matchup dependent flex play

Last edited:
I would stay put. Lindsay could end up being a decent back, but Michel has league winning upside. You may have to wait a few weeks but I think you will regret dropping him.

I finding hard to hold on to Wilkins from the colts. Is he even worth stashing ?

junglejim junglejim definitely a fair approach. I personally can't pull that off in my main league tho considering I have Jags D/ST & Tucker :lol: .

Stuck without a defense in my main league. We use FAAB. I had so much going on I forgot to use any by being lazy :smh:

you guys big on Peyton Barber going forward?

He’s an every down RB on a good offense and he’s solid at every facet of the game. Good blocker and solid pass catcher even though he didn’t catch any balls this past weekend. I’d assume we’ll get RoJo involved at some point though and Koetter has this strange fascination with Jacquizz Rodgers. I’d say he’s a pretty safe RB2 or flex.

I wish the Seahawks would just declare Baldwin out already so I could put him on my ******* IR.

Hopefully he’ll at least be back before their Week 7 bye.

This guy in my money league had the audacity to offer me a trade of Matt Ryan for my Patrick Mahomes... smh lol people are cutthroat out here in these fantasy streets

After week 1 .. sure

When its all said & done Ryan mpre than likely is going to outperform Mahomes

Kind of shady, but i do this in a lot of leagues. If you arent sure on a waiver wire pick up and people either arent using their FAAB or burning a waiver, drop your kicker and defense and pick them up. Stew on it for a couple days and drop them Saturday morning. that way they ave to clear waivers again and you have a shot at them next week too.

If people get pissed just tell them to use their waiver or spend money on players. Punish people for being cheap.

I do it all the time. Its their fault for not picking someone up :lol:

I just joined a league at work, im 1 or 2 new people and since the draft some have questioned my strategies. Granted i benched 2 stars last week :lol: but yeah.

Dude i played last week sent me an IM yesterday saying he thought i was crazy rolling without a kicker & defense up until early sunday morning. Nah fam im holdin on making sure who i get dropped doesnt get used

Wish I took a different approach with my bench so I could add some lottery tickets.

It's full of guys that aren't good enough to start over my main guys but not bad enough to drop.

He’s an every down RB on a good offense and he’s solid at every facet of the game. Good blocker and solid pass catcher even though he didn’t catch any balls this past weekend. I’d assume we’ll get RoJo involved at some point though and Koetter has this strange fascination with Jacquizz Rodgers. I’d say he’s a pretty safe RB2 or flex.

Yeah but the Bucs have one of the worst defenses in the NFL, a meh line, and he doesnt get a lot of passing down work. Even when they had an extremely favorable game script last week, he still hasnt good. Here is his stats since he became the man:

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

He basically had one good game against the packers without aaron rodgers in 5 quarters of play. If he is your RB2 you are in trouble.

Should I drop Ty Mont and grab Aaron Jones? PPR. Current RB stable is weaksauce. Bell, Collins, Tarik, Lindsay & Ty Mont.

Should I drop Ty Mont and grab Aaron Jones? PPR. Current RB stable is weaksauce. Bell, Collins, Tarik, Lindsay & Ty Mont.

Yes. I think Jamaal Williams is going to struggle again this week, which probably means that the packers will be more willing to mix it up when Jones gets back. Jones is the most talented of the 3 backs and you will probably never start Ty Montgomery.

Back
Top Bottom