Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just an interesting situation for both May and Catman. May found out hours before the game he was opening and Gonsolin worked with similar uncertainty going in, some players will say it's one less thing to worry about just going to sleep knowing where they stand the next day. I think they'll do better in the World Series, Rays' lineup is good but not as lethal as ATL's.

Tampa reminds me of a better version of the 2018 Brewers. They have better starting pitching than that Milwaukee team. Similar bullpen reliant formula.

They’re very home run dependent so hopefully globe life can neutralize that a bit. Aside from Arozarena their bats haven’t been doing all that much in the playoffs.

Hoping Kershaw is on tomorrow night. Going up 1-0 and setting the tempo would be huge.

And they might want to look at 5 innings as the goal for Kershaw. Maybe even 4. It’s after 5, even if he’s been pitching well, that things seem to start getting especially dicey for him.

If we win game 1, then we should 100% go Bullpen game in game 2 and Walker in game 3.

I trust Walker in a Game 7 for sure, but after seeing his last 3 outings, we need to have The Teenager ( who is no longer a Teenager) available for innings in a Game 7.

Need my dude Kershaw to get redemption!
Just bought a damn Nike Kershaw Jersey so I got still got faith. If he lets me down I’m regret getting the Mookie :lol:

Let’s go!!!

I trust Kershaw to go 5, but hoping the bats continue to put on runs early. Glasnow has great stuff but hasn’t been unhittable the post season, so I’m hoping our lefties execute.

Last edited:
The rays starter has two pitches. Fast ball curve ball and is known to give up home runs...

Just need 6 innings from Kershaw. 1 run. We should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom