Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
74697702-35FC-4166-A235-4B4265C57CDA.gif

I know its not a must win...but it I feel like it is.

I would rather have Kershaw set up for a close out than a game that determines who goes up 3-2.

Plus who would start for game 6? Clearly our Tony/Dustin combo is not working...

We gotta get this win.

I’ve heard possibility of Wood starting Game 6 if needed. Don’t know about must win but it’s definitely ideal to keep pressure on and not allow momentum to swing. Kersh closing it out would be poetic though, as well as a Sunday clinch a week after the NLCS G7 win, and two weeks after the Lakers won. Can’t imagine how the streets will be if the Dodgers win,the generational struggle has been real.

I’ve heard possibility of Wood starting Game 6 if needed. Don’t know about must win but it’s definitely ideal to keep pressure on and not allow momentum to swing. Kersh closing it out would be poetic though, as well as a Sunday clinch a week after the NLCS G7 win, and two weeks after the Lakers won. Can’t imagine how the streets will be if the Dodgers win,the generational struggle has been real.

Yeah, if they win, I’m expecting an even bigger celebration than the Lakers got. Definitely expect to hear more fireworks :lol:

Can’t have a repeat of the Atlanta game where they were expected to roll over the Braves rookie pitcher and a potential bullpen game for them.

put some runs on the board early and make them play from behind and let’s hope Urias can give them some innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom