Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh at the HR seat ticket prices

thats a no fo me

I heard there is supposed to be an all you can eat section in the lodge but up top. Never sat there but even though the bleachers in right field sucked, it was a real good view. I always sat in row L because there was a break for the walk way so the leg room was great.

Damn it Dodgers....

I remember getting ayce seats for game 5 of the 2013 NLCS for $15 once they went down 3-1 in that series.

Random question. I got my flight booked to go home for opening day. Tempted to just pull the trigger now on stubhub and drop the $160 or so for a ticket. You think I should wait it out in hopes of tickets dropping? Was trying to spend around $110 or so to get in the building in a perfect situation.

is that with fees?
sounds about right for opening day ... u can always wait last minute

I remember getting ayce seats for game 5 of the 2013 NLCS for $15 once they went down 3-1 in that series.

Random question. I got my flight booked to go home for opening day. Tempted to just pull the trigger now on stubhub and drop the $160 or so for a ticket. You think I should wait it out in hopes of tickets dropping? Was trying to spend around $110 or so to get in the building in a perfect situation.

$15?! How Sway? I almost went to a random game against the Braves around summer of 2011 or 2012 and it was $40 a pop.

$15?! How Sway? I almost went to a random game against the Braves around summer of 2011 or 2012 and it was $40 a pop.

From what I remember. Prices dropped quick after they lost game 4 and went down 3-1. Game 5 was a 2pm game on a weekday, factor that in with them being down 3-1. Prices were cheap. Just didn’t expect them to be that cheap.

As for opening day. I just said F it and copped my ticket. I sold some stuff on eBay so used those funds on my ticket.

Dope so #8 or 24?

tre1m65w2gd41.jpg

Gonna get wifey 24.

Fanatics is running 30% off all the new Nike Jerseys if anyone is interested.

Costco also sells discounted Fanatics gift cards. 100 dollars worth of gift cards for 80.

Between the 30% and discounted gift cards, I got 2 Nike jerseys for 420.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom