Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets said way too easily

Other than weather.. taxes, cost of living and them divorce laws would scare the hell out me from living in LA

And that's before you get into other stuff like water restrictions, fires and earthquakes
I hear you. Philly is one of my favorite cities.

How do people enjoy this, even if you're a Warriors fan? There is no competitive balance at all. NBA is trash. It good again for about 3 years, but this **** is like a video game now. No thanks.
How did people enjoy the league when the Celtics and Lakers won 33 of the NBA titles?

What did fans feel when Celtics won the championship from 59-69?

Having a dominant team in the league has been common. I'm shocked at the people who have lost their mind at the Warriors 4-yr run.

How did people enjoy the league when the Celtics and Lakers won 33 of the NBA titles?

Having a dominant team in the league has been common. I'm shocked at the people who have lost their mind at the Warriors 4-yr run.

Just because it was fine then doesn't mean it's fine the same way 30+ years later. I guess if you enjoy knowing the Champion before the season starts, the NBA is for you. No other major sport is like that. No other way around that. It could be a lot better.

Who here besides @erupt was alive in 69? There were also like 8 teams at that time.

Same people championing Bron going to the finals 8 straight times in a weak east with the clearly best roster....

Cry about golden state dominating :lol:. They just hate that the WARRIORS are dominating. Let it be one of the historical teams or led by an heir apparent player in a prototypical great mold....they’ll be championing that dominance.

Sixers coulda been the next gsw if they drafted Tatum. Then signed LeBron. Oh my

:lol: there were half as many teams as there are now. Maybe we should go back to that since only a few matter and the rest are competing for the number 1 draft pick next year.

Just because it was fine then doesn't mean it's fine the same way 30+ years later. I guess if you enjoy knowing the Champion before the season starts, the NBA is for you. No other major sport is like that. No other way around that. It could be a lot better.
But there is no guarantee the Warriors will win though.

Who here besides @erupt was alive in 69? There were also like 8 teams at that time.
Okay, how about the Bulls and Lakers run?

:lol: there were half as many teams as there are now. Maybe we should go back to that since only a few matter and the rest are competing for the number 1 draft pick next year.
Sure, then what about when the league was complete during the Bulls and Lakers runs?

We most likely will never see a team like the warriors again. From curry becoming a superstar on a small contract to the cap rising and them being able to get kd . Everything has been lucky / perfect timing with them .

Exactly why I didnt want LeBron and just wanted to wait the warriors out but here we are.

Boston, Philly, and Toronto all had a better roster on paper than Cleveland last season

Oh my bad. “7 years”....which is why “this year was special” :lol:.

And y’all damn sure weren’t saying those teams had better rosters at the beginning of the season other than Boston (@buc em remembers).

Point is..it’s ok for certain teams/players to be dominant. But GSW being dominant and adding to it.....

Tears!! Wah wah wah :lol:

East > West.

Jokes, this snow kills me.

To be fair to LA/Cali.. I wouldn't mess with living in New York either

Bad weather, terrible cost of living and got its' own tax issues

Places like London and New York I can do for a week max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom