Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that there isn't legit competition in the league today.

there's competition but it's predictable. who didnt see cavs/warriors coming :lol:
cool, the raps got the top seed, but bron aint losing. celtics got bron on the ropes, but we know he wasn't going to lose to a young c's squad
just like, it will be warriors sweeping the celtics
nba storyline is what keeps people drawnin

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The Lakers will panic and give up the farm for Kawhi. Spurs will wait till that happens.

If not, he gets shipped out East.

there's competition but it's predictable. who didnt see cavs/warriors coming :lol:
cool, the raps got the top seed, but bron aint losing. celtics got bron on the ropes, but we know he wasn't going to lose to a young c's squad
just like, it will be warriors sweeping the celtics
nba storyline is what keeps people drawnin
I didn't lol. I really thought the Celtics would be in the Finals last season when they started hot.

I'm loving all the salty responses on social media for this Cousins signing

The NBA is a league where about 25 GMs have absolutely no idea how to build a roster
!!!!

But it's the Warriors fault for having a competent GM and Front Office who created a winning culture that can entice players that want to play for them.

!!!!

But it's the Warriors fault for having a competent GM and Front Office who created a winning culture that can entice players that want to play for them.

went through decades as a warrior fan. it is still crazy to see how things changed and now we are the hated :lol:
guess this is what happens when you have...
the best point guard in nba history, who happens to be the greatest shooter
paired with the second greatest shooter
a talented snake who is in the MVP discussion
a loudmowf defender and all around player
talented hot head center
now...if meyers and lightyears lacob can land AD or kawhi :lol:

Reminds me of the Melo trade when the Knicks wanted a second star next to Amare and refused to wait.

Gave up Wilson, Gallo, Mozgov, Felton, and a 2014 FRP (Jamal Murray) for Melo.

I'm happy for the REAL Warrior fans who suffered through all of those losing seasons.... enjoy this period of time to the fullest

I'm loving all the salty responses on social media for this Cousins signing

The NBA is a league where about 25 GMs have absolutely no idea how to build a roster
You think he would have signed with another team for 5.3?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The Lakers will panic and give up the farm for Kawhi. Spurs will wait till that happens.

If not, he gets shipped out East.

It’s gonna need to be handled soon, cause going into training camp with Kawhi still there is just pure stupidity. And you’re damn sure not getting anything at all for him if you somehow wait til after the season starts. Whoever trades for him is gonna want him ASAP to figure out how they wanna construct their team.

Oh my bad. “7 years”....which is why “this year was special” :lol:.

And y’all damn sure weren’t saying those teams had better rosters at the beginning of the season other than Boston ( buc em buc em remembers).

Point is..it’s ok for certain teams/players to be dominant. But GSW being dominant and adding to it.....

Tears!! Wah wah wah :lol:

This Is Lebrons Deepest team ever they yelled!!

What’s not baffling about it?

Bringing in a guy to compete with your franchise PG isn’t normal

f68a88b3-dennis-smith-jr-horz-625x375.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom