Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are dynasties in the NBA every decade. It's part of the allure for the fans. Dudes acting like they just started watching the league or something. It's usually the fans of that dynasty loving the team, and the rest of the fan base rooting against them. This is nothing new. The irony of LA fans whining is incredible when you had 2 dynasties in the first decade of the millennium alone.

2008-2010 Lakers weren’t a dynasty though

What exactly is Smith gonna do if he's off ball?
What exactly have the Mavs done since like 2008 with multiple lead guard lineups? They've made productive offenses out of any combination of guards. JJB, Kidd, Terry, Yogi Ferrell, Seth Curry, Devin Harris...

He needs to shoot the ball more consistently. But most 19 year olds do. He's clearly got the ability to shoot it. Same can be said for Luka. The bet is on their ability to improve shooting the basketball.

Seriously speaking, what does ALA stand for?

Anti Laker Agenda. A once prestigious but now floundering hate group primarily focused on desecrating the reputation of the greatest franchise in sports history. Members can often be located underneath bridges and behind dumpsters, that is when they're not preoccupied wallowing in the failures of their home teams

@Peep Game
@itsaboutthattime
@wavycrocket
@buc em
@Based Jesus
@stillin729
@B Sox
nick. nick.
antidope antidope
ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_

And to all the haters I missed

1994-07-05-tupac-spitted-on-reporters.jpg

Hope y'all had your fun. All the jokes, all the slander, all the proclamations of the Lakers being irrelevant for another decade, about nobody ever wanting to sign here again, about Lebron never would come here, that instead he'd rather play with the Clippers, that Magic was a Twitter fingers dummy and incompetent at his job, that our young core was trash, that the D'Lo trade was awful, and even now that we won't be championship contenders in short order.

I thank you. Y'all doubted the prophesy. The climb back to the mountain top will only be sweeter because of the anger that will emanate from your bodies as we're all up in the videos again, get all the hype and coverage, and that eventually translating to the product on the court and finally culminating in #17 being raised to the rafters.

You haters all deserve this. Laker fans, WE deserve this. It's about to be a helluva ride.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10BD0ABC-0304-4436-A3C8-4AE5821CAB27.jpeg

D65CF506-628E-440A-8470-C3583ABF6061.jpeg

Is “light years” the new term for the 2018-19 season?

Been hearing this ever since Lebron made the move...

“Light years”
nah son. you aint been watching. light years is a warriors thing only. been that way since '15

I still don't get why we are getting so uptight about the Boogie signing. I'm sure some people made better offers, but probably not that much better. And if I'm Boogie would I rather take 15 mil or so on the Lakers or Celtics or 5mil with a guaranteed ring and all I gotta do is punch a few people, set screens and have the occasional dunk. It's a no brainer. But let's not act like every team was clamoring for him and he took the easy path. People didn't want him because he's a locker room cancer and coming off an injury you never come back the same from. I wouldn't over pay him either. Especially when I might get a half of season out of him right now.

If this were anyone else besides rondo, I’d agree with you. Reports say Rondo is there to compete. And rondo played 33 mpg in the playoffs so he clearly was being saved for the playoffs

The options beside Rondo were Jameer Nelson, Ian Clark & Jordan Crawford... needless to say there was reason for him to play that much. Also he's on a one year deal & as you stated earlier If everyone is healthy the Lakers have enough playmaking to move on fro him. So with all this in mind i don't see how you can honestly think the Lakers are bringing him in to actually challenge Ball for the role of PG going forward.

You know you can have success playing two lead guards together?

Rondo is fresh off averaging a double double in the playoffs, you think he’s content with coming off the bench? It all likelihood he’s getting cut if he disrupts the locker room but he’s there to compete for a job.
Yes. LeBron gets a smart veteran PG.
I will not let BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE try to push my pristine hairline back a day before a holiday with his shenanigans.

Not today Satan
Whatup Paul

MAgic, make the call!
Report: Jimmy Butler 'Fed Up' with 'Nonchalant' Timberwolves, Karl-Anthony Towns
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-nonchalant-timberwolves-karl-anthony-towns
All-Star shooting guard Jimmy Butler reportedly has "no intentions" of signing a contract extension with the Minnesota Timberwolves, due to issues with his teammates.

According to Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times, Butler is "all but fed up with the nonchalant attitude of his younger teammates," specifically center Karl-Anthony Towns.

Butler has one year remaining on his contract before he can decline his player option and become a free agent in 2019.
---

Bron out here texting til his nails fall off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom