Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
dam , just thinking about this kid Drury down in the minors watching Andujar shine up here , his sodium level must be on Mcdonalds fries :lol::smh:

330D7169-DCC6-4644-BCA8-9D8435610475.png

Ummm. I need this.

We need Alex to come work with a few guys. The **** is Gary swinging at? Seems like it's a guaranteed K or pop up. Swinging at trash every time.

Torres gotta relax, too many E's.

I didn't like the crowd booing Stanton when he slipped, guy could have tore his knee and they're booing. Nah, let him live. He's new and still getting used to the Bronx. He hits everywhere else.

I was at the game and woooo what a way to win, we played horribly but still had the heart to grind out a W!

No doubt a top game I've ever attended. No way should we have won. ****, I didn't even realize we had 5 errors :lol: . Playoff atmosphere in the Stadium last night.

No doubt a top game I've ever attended. No way should we have won. ****, I didn't even realize we had 5 errors :lol: . Playoff atmosphere in the Stadium last night.
If I had seen that CC imploded, we had 5 errors, and this all against the Astros, I'd instantly say crap we must have certainly lost. It was a crazy game for sure, I'm happy to have finally beaten Morton!!

Gary seems like a dude who's reading his headlines. dude definitely looks like the goods when he's hot but when he starts feelin himself ... nevermind the fact that I think he's a mess mentally catching, either that or it really is hard catching a 103 mph pitch , but Romaine does it ...

he also seems like a dude who "throws the towel in" when he's slumping, like he could give a **** being out there, that sucks about him. strikes me like a dude waiting to cash in and when he does he'll be driving a purple Lambo to work and doing interviews with more jewels than sweat drips , just my take on dude ....

Gary seems like a dude who's reading his headlines. dude definitely looks like the goods when he's hot but when he starts feelin himself ... nevermind the fact that I think he's a mess mentally catching, either that or it really is hard catching a 103 mph pitch , but Romaine does it ...

he also seems like a dude who "throws the towel in" when he's slumping, like he could give a **** being out there, that sucks about him. strikes me like a dude waiting to cash in and when he does he'll be driving a purple Lambo to work and doing interviews with more jewels than sweat drips , just my take on dude ....

I want to say you're wrong but it's hard to disagree with your takes :ohwell: .

Just pay him the $9mil he deserves and be done with it. You’re going to have to pay a good reliever at least $5mil and DRobs next contract won’t be near $13mil

But that’s not until 2020 anyway

Back
Top Bottom