***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Today was a really bad day. My opponent in one league will be lucky to crack 65 pts. My work league opponent finished with 60.
My top 4 scoring players are on bye. So I already knew this week I was gonna get washed. Team just mailed it in. Me picking up Edmonds and keeping Waller couldn’t have saved me this week. That’s how bad I was beaten. Packers defense and Montgomery with negative points. Never again

I left the early games with a massive lead and had Mark Andrews, Mike Williams, Gallup all ready to roll. All 3 sucked *** and now I’m down after Dak and Zeke **** all over my eagles. I’m down 24 so I need James White and Pats defense to have monster games to come back which is sad since I was killing dude with an equal amount of guys left to play (had Edmonds and Hunter Henry on the bench too smh)

Screenshot_20191021-081828_Chrome.jpg

Yall think I got a shot? I am down 86-92 with the patriots defense up tonight… my opponent got Jamison crowder and Philip dorsett up tonight…this game wouldn’t even be close if I didn’t bench aaron Rodgers… I know im an idiot for benching him for josh allen smh… I thought aaron would hand the ball of at the goal line like hes been doing most weeks and josh had a better matchup… never again will I over think and just go with the best player always unless they are hurt or on bye…

Yall think I got a shot? I am down 86-92 with the patriots defense up tonight… my opponent got Jamison crowder and Philip dorsett up tonight…this game wouldn’t even be close if I didn’t bench aaron Rodgers… I know im an idiot for benching him for josh allen smh… I thought aaron would hand the ball of at the goal line like hes been doing most weeks and josh had a better matchup… never again will I over think and just go with the best player always unless they are hurt or on bye…

Definitely not impossible but if I had to bet I don't think you'll pull it off. Sorry to be negative :lol:

Then again NE could just as easily get you 25 pts. and Crowder and Dorsett could have dudes. That's a lot to ask though.

Fuller expected to miss several weeks...sounds like a drop to me cause his schedule isn't that nice anyway after the bye

to be realistic i need the patriots to get me 15 and hope crowder and dorsett get 8 points combined... but yep i agree thats expecting too much... i just have to expect this L... i learned my lesson and wont bench my main players ever again lol

Last edited:
Was planning on using Steelers next week vs Miami but might just ride out Saints at home vs AZ

Drop steelers and pick up Darnold and figure out who im riding with the next 5 weeks between Allen Minshew & Darnold (all have nice-great matchups besides NE)

?

Allen: PHI, WAS, CLE, MIA, DEN, DAL
Minshew: NYJ, HOU, - , IND, TEN, TB
Darnold: JAX, MIA, NYG, WAS, OAK, CIN

What yall think?

Need 12 from Bell tonight.
Gonna try to trade for a QB since Ryan is hurt and I have no backup.
FA pool isn’t the best and I don’t know who to go with. There’s Carr, Teddy, Dalton, Kyle Allen, Tannehil.

With Matt Ryan probably out this week and coming back after his bye, I need a 2 week QB fill in. Hoping I can snag Matt Stafford or Minshew off the waivers this week.

Sam Darnold is available as well. Might try to get him too if i miss out on the other guys.

Need 12 from Bell tonight.
Gonna try to trade for a QB since Ryan is hurt and I have no backup.
FA pool isn’t the best and I don’t know who to go with. There’s Carr, Teddy, Dalton, Kyle Allen, Tannehil.

Tannehill probably gonna drop 30 on my Bucs defense.

Back
Top Bottom