***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

My main league is 2 qb and it's by far the best league I've been in. 1 qb 4 pt passing td leagues need to go the way of the caveman imo. Also IDP > Team D.

Traditional set up Q/2R/3W/T with a Superflex. 0.5ppr and 4 pt passing TD and -2 int.

Allows a more even playing field with QBs/RBs/WRs imo. Those QB runs are crazy but value can be found everywhere. Full PPR leagues with 1 QB leads me to not even think about QB at all.

I was already considering him in the 8th-9th, now I wonder if that might be too late smh

Depends how knowledgeable your league is. I still don’t think he goes any earlier than the 8th round though unless he plays this week and has a huge game and/or Hyde gets cut or Reid says something that gets Darwin even more hype.

Depends how knowledgeable your league is. I still don’t think he goes any earlier than the 8th round though unless he plays this week and has a huge game and/or Hyde gets cut or Reid says something that gets Darwin even more hype.

My league's pretty competitive so I assume he's not just on my radar. Also seeing that Hyde is being left off of a lot of the 53 man roster projections which definitely won't help.

Traditional set up Q/2R/3W/T with a Superflex. 0.5ppr and 4 pt passing TD and -2 int.

Allows a more even playing field with QBs/RBs/WRs imo. Those QB runs are crazy but value can be found everywhere. Full PPR leagues with 1 QB leads me to not even think about QB at all.

It's funny because qb is the "most valuable" position on the field yet in fantasy it's almost treated like an afterthought. Staring 2 qbs/superflex treats it like the premier position that it is. I'm also of the opinion that tds should remain the same value across the board.

Has anyone gotten a sense of when Kareem Hunt is going in keeper leagues?

Probably somewhere between 9-11. The thing with Hunt is that you’re drafting a dude who’s taking up space on your bench for at least 9 weeks this season. He’s just not worth it for me.

I disagree. It'll be tough but depending on how well you draft you can hold him. Also in my league there's an added starter spot so there's more room. If you stay safe from injuries you can hold.

I feel like he'll end up a different team next season holding most of the weight as the #1 and you'll end up with one of the best backs in the league at great value for a few years. worth it.

I have my first draft of the season tomorrow. First overall pick too :pimp:. I think I'm going with Saquon.

Had my draft last night. Accidentally tried "Queuing" Crowder in the 5th but realized I was on the clock and accidentally drafted him.... Was trying to draft OJ Howard smh. Luckily, my squad still looking nice

Mitch
Gurley
Dalvin Cook
Chris Carson
Mike Evans
Mark Andrews
DJ Moore
Tyler Boyd
Crowder
Ballage
Curtis Samuel
Lamar Jackson
Sanu

Had my draft last night. Accidentally tried "Queuing" Crowder in the 5th but realized I was on the clock and accidentally drafted him.... Was trying to draft OJ Howard smh. Luckily, my squad still looking nice

Mitch
Gurley
Dalvin Cook
Chris Carson
Mike Evans
Mark Andrews
DJ Moore
Tyler Boyd
Crowder
Ballage
Curtis Samuel
Lamar Jackson
Sanu

You have a nice team imo, (12 man/woman I assume)

Just curious when you drafted Mitch?

I drafted Crowder in my league with my 2nd to last pick, but dropped him. Debating if I should pick him back up before the season starts

I also went with Mark Andrews, right after I stole J. Goff in the 11th round :smokin

I’m starting to get the feeling that Zeke might fall to me at the 6th pick. What are y’all thoughts on him at that spot versus the elite WR’s that will be there?

I’m starting to get the feeling that Zeke might fall to me at the 6th pick. What are y’all thoughts on him at that spot versus the elite WR’s that will be there?

I would try and trade someone to get a later pick

You have a nice team imo, (12 man/woman I assume)

Just curious when you drafted Mitch?

I drafted Crowder in my league with my 2nd to last pick, but dropped him. Debating if I should pick him back up before the season starts

I also went with Mark Andrews, right after I stole J. Goff in the 11th round :smokin
It's a keeper league (kept Gurley). I drafted Mitch in the 10th. And grabbed Lamar in the next round. Two guys I really wanted as I feel like Mitch can be my workhorse week in and week out but Lamar can put up nice numbers with the right matchups

PPR? If so, I'd grab Nuk/Adams/MT/JJ if they're there. Plenty of great running backs to be had in rounds 2-3 that can have similar production. The amount of elite WRs are pretty thin compared to RBs that can put up great numbers.

Great RBs can also be had if you pay attention to the waiver wire week to week.

I would try and trade someone to get a later pick

I have the 4 pick in both my 10 man and 12 man league...the guy with the 8 pick in the 10 man and the 10 pick in the 12th man both wanna swap positions...would you make those moves?

PPR? If so, I'd grab Nuk/Adams/MT/JJ if they're there. Plenty of great running backs to be had in rounds 2-3 that can have similar production. The amount of elite WRs are pretty thin compared to RBs that can put up great numbers.

Great RBs can also be had if you pay attention to the waiver wire week to week.
Yea true. I usually load up on WR’s early unless I’m in a spot to get an elite RB in the 1st rd. But this holdout makes things complicated.

And you’re right about quality backs being available later. I’ll just avoid the headache.

I would try and trade and just take whatever elite WR is left (Jones, Adams, Hopkins, Ju-Ju, or Beckham), and try and hope I can get a Cook, Connor, or Chubb (Bell in the 10 team league) in the second round

Last edited:
buc em buc em Am I crazy for considering Montgomery in the 2nd round.

I’m paranoid about even mentioning Montgomery’s name on here at this point :lol: I’m just thankful the Matthew Berry hype team hasn’t got on him yet. Need it to stay that way for the next week.

I think in the end he’d be worth the 2nd rounder but you SHOULD be able to get him in the third. Even though I love him I’m not taking him any earlier than the third.

2nd seems high. 3rd is fair game I think. Same goes for Jacobs.

buc em buc em

Right, only thing is my draft consists of 100% Chicago Residents & Bears fans.. It's a keeper league going forward after this year.
Montgomery isn't going to make it to me in Round 3. I KNOW for a fact he's about to put up Kareem Hunt #'s in this offense, and everyone else is thinking that too. :smh::lol:

Right now I'm thinking Juju & Chubb first 2 picks and pray Montgomery gets back to me in the 3rd round. If not my backup plan is Jacobs / Carson

Back
Top Bottom