***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Havent checked my scores yet, but I'm pretty sure im losing at least 2/3. Had f***in Kyle Allen on one team and had to play D. Johnson in another.

Might be winning the other one. Got SF as my D and they scored on the last play lol

Didn't even know Woods was out. Have him on 2 teams. Not able to switch anyone in on one team but luckily thats one imma win already

Had to put in Montgomery in place of him in my other league...got a slight chance of winning that one

Last team is getting curb stomped

I swear if Kupp put another zero point game..

spongebob.jpg

Up 26.38 amd all my opponent got is the kicker..

big win this weekend beating 2nd place team, if i close it out tonight ill be on a 5 gm streak

At least one team in my league will make it to the playoffs with a 6-7 record.

This is the time I reach out to the fantasy Gods for a miracle.

I'm up 2.5 with Melvin Gordon playing tomorrow while all of my opponent's starters already played. Should I take Gordon out of my flex spot?

if someone pulled this **** in my league thats a fine.. gotta always have someone filled in or you pay up for the penalty

that **** corny but i get it

Main league I demolished my opponent. Needed the W here but of course two teams ahead of me that I both needed to lose, are going to win :angry: .

Work league if Watkins is a dud tonight and Henry goes off, I could comeback and win.

Had to start James White due to the uncertainty with Montgomery and even though he did nothing he still outscored Monty who ended up playing lol. To think I could have taken someone like Carson or Jones over this guy smh. That’s the pick I regret the most.

Gonna miss the playoffs with this team :smh:

Lamar
Chubb
Sony
M. Thomas
B. Cooks
Courtland Sutton
Boyd
Lindsay
SIngletary
Damien Williams
Delanie
Greg Olsen

That’s like me being 5-6 with
Cousins/Ryan
Hopkins
Keenan
Edelman
MG3
Gurley
Revolving door at TE. Hollister this week.
Sony
Butker
Streaming defense

Man, I really peaked first half of the season. About to go on a 3 game losing streak unless Kelce and Henry can get me 32 points tonight.

Fellow Mack owners - we going hard for Jonathan Williams or low-key Jordan Wilkins/Hines?

Fellow Mack owners - we going hard for Jonathan Williams or low-key Jordan Wilkins/Hines?

Williams obviously played great but Wilkins had done the same prior and was ahead of him on the depth chart. This was Wilkins first career missed game. Hines isn’t a runner and is gonna stay in his role for the most part regardless.

Williams obviously played great but Wilkins had done the same prior and was ahead of him on the depth chart. This was Wilkins first career missed game. Hines isn’t a runner and is gonna stay in his role for the most part regardless.

I'll try for Williams but I think I can land Wilkins way cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom